Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Seems like post 472 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/65044-last-post-wins.html not counting mod has won.

It was a totally ridiculous thread most may or may not agree, but we did have a "winner" of course if you didn't know it has a hoax and there was nothing to win

Now since this is a place of chit chat... tell me your thoughts on that post (with out insulting anyone directly as per forum rules) and as you post your thoughts guess the number I am thinking: the number range you can pick from is 1-100

you may feel free to go off topic as often as you want... if this thread dies it dies , but none the less here it is :D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Since the OP let it run so long he should be obligated to give someone in that thread something. Enter the number of posts into a Random Number Generator and the number that pops out should get something. 474 posts is alot for a joke........or be sited by the mods for running a hoax.

My guess is 47

Yes on a serious note that is true... it might have seemed that people thought it was real.... and I totally understand it being locked....

and it did seem to drag a bit with no creativity IMO.... but none the less it caused me to open this thread.... so we have a place for idle banter :p

my guess is 47 as well

but I am wrong since I peaked at the answer :p

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
420...do you really believe this even though you yourself said that it was just a joke? Come on....it was fun to a lot of people including yourself. I personally got a big kick out of it. :) As I said, I think most people knew it was a joke. I'm not the smartest bulb in the box and I never took it seriously.:p

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
420...do you really believe this even though you yourself said that it was just a joke? Come on....it was fun to a lot of people including yourself. I personally got a big kick out of it. :) As I said, I think most people knew it was a joke. I'm not the smartest bulb in the box and I never took it seriously.:p

I understand a joke......but come on. I called that mess on post #6. The OP should have jumped on right then and owned up to it. Not let the post run for 2 days.

And you are right about one thing.....It WAS fun when it first started, but people who thought it was a serious post.....like the ones who didn't bother to read thru it got screwed. As far as they were concerned.....they were entered in a Contest.

ooopps....forgot to post my new number.....it's 31

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Since we can talk about anything...does anyone know who, other than cigtech, might have Rath Juice? They are out of the Straw/Cream we love and also the Orange Cream we want to try. Just wondering......

I've never had any Rath Juice. Is it good? I'm mostly a Tobacco Flavor guy.......but have lots of non-tobacco juices too.

Number is 6 this time!!! (4+2+0= 6)

You forgot to post a number on that last one, notsoogood!!! Breaking the rules will not be tolorated!!! lol ;)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Since we can talk about anything...does anyone know who, other than cigtech, might have Rath Juice? They are out of the Straw/Cream we love and also the Orange Cream we want to try. Just wondering......

the Lounge sub is for anything BUT ecig talk so sorry that isn't an allowed post :p

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
I've never had any Rath Juice. Is it good? I'm mostly a Tobacco Flavor guy.......but have lots of non-tobacco juices too.

Number is 6 this time!!! (4+2+0= 6)

You forgot to post a number on that last one, notsoogood!!! Breaking the rules will not be tolorated!!! lol ;)

I have to whisper because lightgeo will kick me out because of this but.....it's wonderful. Great vapor and I used to only like tobacco flavor too but the strawberry cream is da bomb!:D

Oh...hi lightgeoduck! How are ya doin?

The number would be......ummmmmm........33! I think!:D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I have to whisper because lightgeo will kick me out because of this but.....it's wonderful. Great vapor and I used to only like tobacco flavor too but the strawberry cream is da bomb!:D

Oh...hi lightgeoduck! How are ya doin?

The number would be......ummmmmm........33! I think!:D

I will let this one go,,, but remember I have BIIGGGG EARS ;)

Might have to look into it.....

I think the number is 28

But my guess is 100

Darn too bad you didnt guess what you were thinking you would have been right......

ReDo I am thinking of a new number.....but I am going to guess 4 even though I may be wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread