Looking for the best Earthy-tasting e-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFlow

Jun 10, 2010
Chi City
- First post -

I first want to say thanks to all the members on this forum for providing great information for n00bs like me. After much research on this forum I recently made my first PV purchase, a 510. I love it and am jones'n to try more and more e-liquids. But enough with my rambling, on to my question...

I have several sweet and sweet-ish tasting e-liquids but am now looking for something that resembles the taste of an analog cigarette. My 510 kit came with an awful tasting Marlboro flavored liquid that that tasted more like how urine smells than anything else :-x and am hesitant to make a purchase on something that tastes similar to that one. However, I am still hopeful and really want to find liquids that give me that bitter, earthy, smokey taste of an analog cigarette, even if it isn't 'tobacco' flavored. If I could have a liquid that tasted like taking a deep breath in a meat smoker, I would be in heaven :D

So, what e-liquids do you enjoy that have that dirty, earthy, smokey, wood, etc.. taste? Are there any tobacco-flavored liquids that taste like the real thing? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Well, as for the perfect tobacco juice.. I'm sorry to say there really isn't one :( I don't like any of the tobacco juices to be honest, they all taste like an unlit cig to me.
But if you're looking for that smokey flavor, try Viking Vapor E-liquid Supply they have a custom "smoke" flavored line and their hickory smoke is exactly like sticking your head in a meat smoker :)

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Welcome, SilverFlow! Because of the character limitations of the built-in ECF search engine, you'll need to use the Google search option to find posts about RY4. I think it's a love-it-or-hate-it flavor. I'm in the latter camp, but I've also heard that there are different versions of it, and maybe I got one of the nastier ones. I recommend you order more than one tobacco flavor, just in case your experience is the same as mine. I'm partial to a seldom-mentioned one called Septwolves, available from Best Electronic Smokeless Cigarettes - My Freedom Smokes, but I'd categorize it more as smooth with only a slight note of sweetness. Maybe not "earthy." Good luck with your shopping, and plan on a lot of (fun) experimenting.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
My husband has pretty much stuck with standard tobacco flavors since we started vaping over two months ago. His favorite is "Virginia 26 mg PG." He started out with Marlboro and I ordered Virginia on my second juice order and it's been his standard vape ever since. He has had no desire to search for a new flavor but decided to try something different on our next order. I think he's going to give September Wolves and 555 a shot but of course I'll still order a bottle of Virginia in case he doesn't like them. It's not a smokey flavor but a mild and slightly sweet tobacco taste.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
I had a really hard time finding a true tobacco flavored juice but recently ordered from Vapor Station, (Tampa and Phoenix flavors), and am amazed. Their tobacco flavors are right on. I placed another order today for their Tennessee and VS4...can't wait to try them out! My only complaint is their droppers...the juices come in nice amber glass bottles but the droppers are SLOW.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
My honest opinion- it's going to be very hard to find a liquid that tastes just like a burning cigarette. But if you are looking for an "unsmoked" tobacco taste I would go for Totallywicked's regular tobacco. It's really good stuff, tastes like fresh untouched tobacco. Really satisfies all of my taste cravings for cigs. I have tried several tobacco liquids before I picked up TW's regular tobacco and I thought they were pretty good until I got TW's. Everyones taste is different though - that's just my opinion so that into consideration. Good luck!!

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I would recommend Vapor4life WOW Cowboy juice. Great tabocco taste, with chocolate undertone making it really earthy and very smooth. It also has just a hint of mint. I know you think chocolate? But man this is good stuff. I use it in 18mg and thats plenty for me. I also like RY4. Just my 2 cents.

Blake

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
I second (or third, whatever), the RY4 recommendation. From what I read it seems to be liked nearly universally from a pretty large number of vendors, even though they obviously aren't exactly the same. Some vendors carry their variant by a different name. So far I've only tried an inexpensive Dekang version(from Value Vapor) and frankly I like it a lot. I've vaped it more than anything else so far(been at this for just over 2 wks now), and wouldn't hesitate to get it again. It's pleasing yet subtle enough in all respects to vape on a regular basis without being either dull or overpowering like most of the other flavors I've enjoyed. After reading good things about it, I have the Viking Vapor version on it's way to me in the mail, along with 3 other tobacco flavors of theirs that I'm excited to try out.

Texchen

Moved On
Jun 10, 2010
china
www.china-ciga.com
  • Deleted by Fedor
  • Reason: Spam

SilverFlow

Jun 10, 2010
Chi City
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! i'm really excited try your suggestions...

I've realized that the simple pursuit of the perfect vape is more fun than any analog i've ever had (except maybe for the first one...)

I'm just about to place an order at viking vapors, and i think i might place an order for the green tea juice.

Thanks again everyone. If more people have recommendations, keep em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread