Status
Not open for further replies.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
Thanks to some friends and the pay it forward thread and perfumers apperntice I am getting pretty stocked on my flavorings. I have sucsessfully made some juice. ( mostly one flavor) Was hoping maybe some of you might look at my flavour list and give me some good recipes or mixes that you make?

I have Lorann's
Tutti Fruitti
Butterscotch
Cherry
Amaretto
Pina Colada
Grape
praline

DIY FLAVORSHACK
blueberry
cotton candy
Bavarian

Perfumers Apprentice
green apple
peach
apple
Chocolate
Banana Cream
Caramel
French Vanilla
Vanilla (Bourbon)
Peppermint
Creme de Menthe AND Hazelnut
I also have
Doublers
cafe mocha
Atomic Fireball
Peach Melba
Mocha
Blueberry cheesecake
Caramel popcorn
and finally spledex drops

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
HI Sensay,

One of my favorites . . .It was my only vape for a while as I was struggling with DIY . . . is Blueberry/creme de menthe.

My flavors were Loranns but I'm sure you could use anything. I used probably 1 drop flavor to 10 drops nic juice. A little more blueberry than mint. G/L

EDIT: Chocolate/caramel/coffee(cafe mocha) is my other favorite. (I do get it professionally made, though)

Last edited:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Get Dan's calculator on the top of the main DIY page. There are lots of recipes in it too. You can unprotect the Recipes sheet and add recipes you find in the Recipes threads and elsewhere - it uses percents - and the calculator will show you how to make it.

You put your base nic, target nic, percent of flavor and percent of VG/PG you want to use in the left side of the main page and on the right side it will show you how many drops of flavor to use based on those numbers and what you put in the Recipe tab. Dan's calculator is in the sig line of his Scubabattdan's posts on that thread, up to version 11 now.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread