Blueberry
Cheesecake
Creme De Menthe
Mango
Pear
Watermelon

Coming Soon

Capellas
Sweet Strawberry + Strawberry and Cream, New York Cheescake and Sweet Watermelon.

I can find plenty of ratio information on TFA and Capellas. However I can't find much on loranns. Issue is the wife and mother in law like the fruity stuff and myself not so much. Any ratio on the loranns that would point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Along with any recipes that any of you all would like to share. :) Thanks for the help/suggestions!!

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Very nice! Congrats! I would draw a blank receiving all those flavors at once..... I agree with Reno, I love Cin Dan and incorporate it in other mixes as well as on its own. I noticed you ordered Ehtyl Maltol and cottoon Candy, you do know cotton Candy is diluted EM right? If you haven't ordered already try to add a cream to your mix, perhaps a Bavarian Cream..... Good Stuff, happy vaping!

Last edited:

Dragons

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Barnhart, MO
Capella's Strawberry issue...

Okay just got this today mixed @ 10% and 15%. Hot bath agitation for a hour and have very little taste. Suggestions? 50/50 16mg Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry's & Cream. Are these percentages to high? I went with the percentage I found on a couple of posts in another thread.

Danish, Pineapple and Vanilla Cupcake added.

Thanks!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Capella's Strawberry issue...

Okay just got this today mixed @ 10% and 15%. Hot bath agitation for a hour and have very little taste. Suggestions? 50/50 16mg Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry's & Cream. Are these percentages to high? I went with the percentage I found on a couple of posts in another thread.

Danish, Pineapple and Vanilla Cupcake added.

Thanks!

It needs to steep-- bath isn't enough...lol but with a 50/50 I might bump a single Capella flavor to 20% after waiting 3 days to test it at 15%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread