Looking for opinions on Fireluke 2 preferred coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNight

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2014
NY USA
I recently picked up a Freemax Fireluke 2 tank (based on the design and size as a nice handy supplemental tank to my usual Freemax Mesh Pro tank, with a smaller form-factor) and I'm interested to know from other Fireluke 2 tank owner's opinions on their favorite coil for it and/or what you think is the best one.

The main reason I'm asking is because, though there's a lot I like about the Fireluke 2 tank, the coils that it came with (TX2 and TX1 mesh coils) don't quite produce the full flavor for me that my Freemax Pro Triple Mesh coils do, and given the very large selection of coils for the Fireluke 2 available now I'm wondering which one might get me a little closer to the flavor quality of the Freemax Pro Triple Mesh.

Here's the list of the official Freemax Fireluke 2 coils, and I'm VERY interested in opinions of them, and if anyone might want to suggest which ones they think are best flavor-wise:

TX (tea fiber cotton) series:
TX1 Mesh Coil
TX2 Mesh Coil
TNX2 Mesh Coil
TX3 Mesh Coil
TX4 Mesh Coil

X Mesh series:
X1 Mesh Coil
X2 Mesh Coil
NX2 Mesh Coil
X3 Mesh Coil
X4 Mesh Coil

Anyone care to share your opinions and/or experiences? I'm very interested to know, because while the Fireluke 2 with the TX2 that comes with it performs pretty decent, I'm guessing that either a TX3 or X3 might get me closer to the flavor that I get with my Freemax Mesh Pro with Triple Mesh coil.

Thanks for any feedback, good or bad or otherwise!

EDIT - I probably should have included the fact that I typically vape on a dual 18650 regulated mod, usually set between 60-70 watts (even though a lot of the coils are rated up to 80 to 100 watts, I haven't felt the need to push them that high) and that I'm more of a "flavor chaser" than a "cloudist".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread