Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
Thank you!!

Yes, yet ANOTHER question :p

Do you think the "MB" cartridge for sure stands for Marlboro here?

neusmoke.com/products-page/e-cigarette-inventory/cartridges/rn-4081-cartridges/

I am assuming it is but would hate to waste the time/money on something else.

I would assume that as well from looking at the page.

TTKK

Dec 15, 2009
NE
Hey man nice to see someone else from NE, anyway I bought one of those along time ago to try it out and am sorry to say that thing does not work, it should be in a gag store as a toy..jk.. anyway I strongly suggest you buy a joye 510, just look those up they are real cheap at cignot.com, also they have disposables somewhere not sure the website for 10 bucks I believe. Anyway GL and Welcome!!!

Yeah I really wish I would have done the research before just buying it from that shop.. it just sounded too good to be true!

Thanks for the welcome, think we are going to buy a Joye510!!

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
Yeah man, also if you get juice or the prefilled carts, since she smokes ultra lights i would reccomend a med carts, b/c you dont want the throat hit to harsh as she may not like it. Also she may be able to ease into vaping, I mean even if she cuts back alot at first that is a good thing right! Lastly, If I were you I would just search about the 510.
I believe there is a thread called all you need to know about your 510 with a bunch of usefull info. GL man
Ps. The pcc is a on the go charging case and vital, well worth 10 bucks. However you may want to wait to throw a bunch of money, unless of course it dont matter, at something she might not enjoy. If you do decide to buy the pcc, a usb passthrough is very helpful as well. It just plugs into a usb and you can use it as much as you want w/o battery draining. Manual batteries have a button you push to activate it which to me is the best way to go, b/c juice can leak into auto batteries but not manual as they are sealed. If you want you can pm me.

Last edited:

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
Give us some juice suggestions! What do chicks normally like lol

Also for $10 more we can get the Joye kit w/ PCC? What's PCC, can't seem to figure it out?

Personal Charging Case...you charge it via USB and it will in turn charge your batteries about 6 times before it needs charging again...and you can carry a couple extra carts and an extra atomizer with it....about the size of a pack of smokes.

pmd

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Boston,MA
Welcome to vaping TTKK,

There is something that we all have to learn from the begining. This is not smoking. It's not going to taste the same as smoking. Tobacco flavorings are just flavors. What I found at first that was interesting is that to me the 'marlboro' flavor tasted like what an unlit cig smelled like.
I know, like the rest of us you will adapt to vaping and get to know what's right for you and yours. Good Luck

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
What's the manual battery mean?

You have two kinds of battery, the automatic (which functions kinda like a regular cig does, you suck and it works...but they can be finnicky with sound and vibrations) and a manual battery which has a button on the side that activates the whole process....

your 4081 is an automatic.

I have both for my 510, and when i bought backup batteries, I ordered all manual batts. I rarely use the auto now.

Cignot is no doubt one of the top vendors here. In fact, I just ordered a few things from them earlier today. However you may want to check out the selection from strictlyejuice.com....free shipping and if you look at their juice selection they have excellent prices. Under 2 bucks for 3ml if you wanna try flavors and 10 for 30ml if you wanna pull the trigger on one.

truesmoker.com is also worth a peek they have a phoenix $25 starter kit!

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
Before I log off, I actually just read something about strictlyejuice.com I think that is how they spell it with real cheap juice and free shipping over 10 bucks purchased, I have not been there but you can check them out. I usually go through rockymountainvapor.com and use 24mg juice marlboro, i was a marlboro light smoker. GL
ps. did not realize imboden just said that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread