Looking for Marlboro Ultra Light refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTKK

Dec 15, 2009
NE
Hi,

I bought a pack of eHealth Cigarette's (green & white box) to help my girlfriend quit smoking. She loved it at first but has completely stopped using it after just a few days because she says it tastes too much like a cigar. The default flavor we got was chocolate, I believe. She currently smokes about a pack of Marlboro Ultra Light 100's per day and says if we could get the Ultra Light flavoring she would be more receptive to the ecig.

We bought it from a jewelry/novelty store and they didn't have any other flavor but recommended us to go online for refills. I have been searching around but have had no luck finding any site that sells Ultra Light flavoring, does it exist? If so, where?

I would be very grateful if you guys could point us in the right direction, I was so excited to learn about the ecig because I hate what smoking is doing to her body, not to mention the $$$$ it cost!

Thank you much!!

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
You can go to just about any e-cig online store and get a marlboro flavor e-liquid. The flavors can be very subtle so a regular marlboro flavor would taste similar to a marlboro ultra light.
If she's just breaking away from cigs then you should probably buy a liquid of 24mg, this is high but not super high nic level. Just put a few drops into your cartridge and vape away.
There are a lot of vendors to choose from in the vendors section..

You also might try a different e-cig. an rn4081 is a good starter because its small and light.

Last edited:

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
Some sites many not carry the 'marboro' flavor, but you might see the USA Blend, which I found to be close (I too was an Ultra Light 100 smoker). What I did find is that you aren't going to find any flavor that 'exactly' matches the flavor of the Ultra Light.

When I first started vaping, I thought I only wanted the tabacco 'marlboro' flavor as well, but soon found that I really enjoyed the RY4 which is a tobacco flavor with a hint of caramel and I am thinking a very light berry undertone, which I didn't taste for the first few days, but only came out as my taste buds started coming back.

That was just over a month ago that I started on this...and my last juice order was strawberry cheesecake, caramel apple and butterfinger! LOL

I still have two 30ml bottles of the RY4, one in PG and one in VG, but I am definitely branching out in the flavor department.

My suggestion would be to buy a couple small bottles of different flavors and try them out...find the one that she likes and go from there...

I would also suggest maybe picking up a bottle of something different, after all, that is one of the luxuries of the personal vaporizer, VARIETY!!! :) Try a caramel or something more decadent. A small bottle is relatively inexpensive.

TTKK

Dec 15, 2009
NE
:confused:

Let me preface this by saying I am very appreciative to the info and help you guys are giving!

But I am VERY new to all this and a little lost in terminology... I think the idea of trying different flavors is a good one, but we should do that by buying liquids? And then pour the liquid into the cartridge?

If I am getting this right, buy a 5-pack of Marlboro cartridges... then a few e-liquid flavors? What's a reasonable price for all this?

I don't suppose anyone is bored enough and kind enough to link me to what I should buy? I am just afraid of buying the wrong cartridge for our model :oops:

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
:confused:

Let me preface this by saying I am very appreciative to the info and help you guys are giving!

But I am VERY new to all this and a little lost in terminology... I think the idea of trying different flavors is a good one, but we should do that by buying liquids? And then pour the liquid into the cartridge?

If I am getting this right, buy a 5-pack of Marlboro cartridges... then a few e-liquid flavors? What's a reasonable price for all this?

I don't suppose anyone is bored enough and kind enough to link me to what I should buy? I am just afraid of buying the wrong cartridge for our model :oops:

Here is a thread about vendors carrying the 4081 and parts for it...juice you can buy from any vendor...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rn-4081-super-mini/42170-us-vendors-rn4081.html

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
You might also want to consider getting an e-cig that is more commonly used...I started with the Smoking Everywhere e-cig (which I believe is the 4081, and that I paid WAY too much for) and found it to be lacking for what I needed.

I watched a ton of reviews on youtube and read a LOT of threads before I ended up going with the Joye510...which took me off regular cigs on day one of receiving it.

I know that you can get a starter kit for the 510 for about $35 from a vendor like cignot.com...and I am sure if you wanted to pursue other models, that the great members around here will be more than happy to point you in the right directions.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
Hey man nice to see someone else from NE, anyway I bought one of those along time ago to try it out and am sorry to say that thing does not work, it should be in a gag store as a toy..jk.. anyway I strongly suggest you buy a joye 510, just look those up they are real cheap at cignot.com, also they have disposables somewhere not sure the website for 10 bucks I believe. Anyway GL and Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread