Looking for a great Cappuccino e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been vaping for about 3 months now and one of the first e-liquids I purchased was a Cappuccino purchased at a local B&M made by Aqua Vapor. It was pretty good so I purchased a couple more made by different companies. They were terrible!! So, I am sort of gun shy to order more. The one from Aqua Vapor is still good and I am currently vaping it, but I am always looking for something better.

I tried doing a search for Cappuccino but most of the threads were several years old. Can anyone recommend a really good Cappuccino e-liquid? Thanks!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Coffee vapes are one of the hardest to get right. I've yet to find a good cappuccino but I'm really liking Mushroom Vapes juices. I tried the Tiramisu Italian Dessert and it's got the best coffee flavor of all the coffee vapes I've tried. I heard the Irish Cream Cappuccino is really good and on my list to try next time. Might be good to check them out right now as they are having a 50% off sale. Here's the link: Mushroomvapes.com Store - Mushroomvapes.com

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Coffees are difficult to get right. :(

I'm not a big cappuccino drinker, but Free State Vapor's Amaretto Cappuccino is delicious! To me, it's more amaretto than cappuccino, but that's ok. :vapor:

If you try it, be sure to uncap it first for a few minutes, then let it steep for about 10-14 days.

Organic Amaretto Cappuccino - Free State Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread