Looking for a Black Cherry pipe tobacco style recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me for crossposting, I originally posted this in the parent forum but as I'm looking for a DIY recipe and not a pre-made e-liquid I realized that I should have posted in here instead.

I was recently a pipe smoker and as such I prefer pipe to cigarette blends. Any one have any decent Black Cherry pipe tobacco recipes? I just got that flavor and looking forward to trying it. Any Vanilla blends would also be appreciated. Thanks much!

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
any luck with this ? Im about to start mixing tobacco for the first time. got a couple FA tobaccos coming. crossing my fingers
Please forgive me for crossposting, I originally posted this in the parent forum but as I'm looking for a DIY recipe and not a pre-made e-liquid I realized that I should have posted in here instead.

I was recently a pipe smoker and as such I prefer pipe to cigarette blends. Any one have any decent Black Cherry pipe tobacco recipes? I just got that flavor and looking forward to trying it. Any Vanilla blends would also be appreciated. Thanks much!

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
Ive mentioned it here before so some might have heard the story lol but when i was a kid my neighbors dad smoked a cherry pipe tobacco. I loved going over to their house. the whole house had that smell. wish I would have know to ask him what it was lol but i was like 10. we played over there all the time and id come up with any excuse just to go over there and smell the house. I have some ideas but wont know till I start mixing lol. hopefully my order comes in the next few days

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread