Status
Not open for further replies.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Loot at heather's heavenly vapes, Ahlusion, and Virgin Vapor. Ano one of of those three will have what you are looking for.
Ahlusion Liquids : Cherry River Tree Blend
Cherry Bomb (Purity) - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Ahlusion cherry is a natural extract that they make in house. It is really delicious stuff, but not what I would consider a black cherry flavor. Virgin makes a Black Cherry Marshmallow that is pretty good, but they aren't really known for their tobacco vapes.

Sigmus9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Texas
Ahlusion cherry is a natural extract that they make in house. It is really delicious stuff, but not what I would consider a black cherry flavor. Virgin makes a Black Cherry Marshmallow that is pretty good, but they aren't really known for their tobacco vapes.

I have some black cherry marshmallow in the mail from VV. I cant wait to vape it!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I have some black cherry marshmallow in the mail from VV. I cant wait to vape it!

That and Raspberry White Chocolate were my favorites from VV. I haven't ordered from them in awhile though. Be sure to let the alcohol evaporate and give them a good steep.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread