Looking for 801 supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
I've been using 4081 and a 510 and now ready for 5v and 6v vaping and want to go with the 801. I am looking for suggestions for US suppliers with great to good prices. Sorry just don't have time to look around the internet and need to place order soon, so i thought i would go to the source...801 users. Just need atomizers and carts from the same place. Thanks for your time and any suggestions you might have. Thanks gain!!!:)

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Just be aware that the 801's that RMV carries are the 'high bridge' ones, which I personally do not like at all...

I'd suggest going with the BE112 atomizers from Bestecig.com, in all truth. They are regarded by many as the best performing 801 atty, and you can get 5 packs for $30. The shipping from China will cost you about $15, but it's well worth it.

Hope this helps!

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I have recently made the same decision to go with 801 atomizers. I use a Prodigy V1. I have tried the DSE801 and the RN4072. Has anyone else experienced inconsistency with 801 atomizers? I ordered 10 packs for both types and I notice they all do not perform the same way. I had 1 DSE801 out of the whole pack produce like a champ. It hit perfectly every draw, with just the right amount of air, it also held a nice amount of juice (10 drops) before it would start to leak, and flavor was awesome. All the other DSE's were weak with minimal amount of vapor, the vapor is not smooth its more harsh, and the flavor tasted diluted.

The RN4072 produces a good amount of vapor but gurgles and almost feels like there is too much air. As for the flavor with the RN4072, the only way for it to taste good is to load it up with fluid so it leaks into the reservoir in the Prodigy adapter, getting messy at times.

I have just placed an order for some BE112 to try out and I am hoping they will do me justice.

Does anyone else know what Im talking about? Its frustrating to spend a lot of money on atomizers that all do not work great. Are there any other types of "Pen Style" 801 atomizers that are available besides the DSE, RN, and BE's?

Is there any type of atomizer mod that can help with better performance?

Any information would be helpful and is welcome. :)

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Mikie Likes It...

I know exactly what you are talking about, and my own experiences line up 100%.

I've tried all of these:

1. RMV - High Bridge 801's - inconsistent, gurgled like crazy, unusable
2. Totally Wicked (TW 5-pack 801's) These are actually RN4072's - inconsistent, gurgled like crazy, unusable
3. Libertyecig RN4072's - inconsistent, gurgled like crazy, unusable
4. Eastmall 801's - better than any of the above, but flooded too easily to enjoy

Finally, I tried the BE112's from Bestecig, and they are about as good as it seems to get. They are relatively consistent and don't flood easily, although they do seem to run 'a little cool' and don't really have all that much kick to them. Still, they're the best I've tried.

It's been a long and tiring journey trying to find a solid 801 atty - it's not just you. ;-)

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Just be aware that the 801's that RMV carries are the 'high bridge' ones, which I personally do not like at all...

I'd suggest going with the BE112 atomizers from Bestecig.com, in all truth. They are regarded by many as the best performing 801 atty, and you can get 5 packs for $30. The shipping from China will cost you about $15, but it's well worth it.

Hope this helps!

Was just checking them out. I will probably order them from bestcig.com. I also noticed they still have 36mg liquid in 500ml. Have you ever tried their eliquid? Think ill stock up on some liquid with the order IF their liquid is any good.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Was just checking them out. I will probably order them from bestcig.com. I also noticed they still have 36mg liquid in 500ml. Have you ever tried their eliquid? Think ill stock up on some liquid with the order IF their liquid is any good.

Bestecig's liquid is your standard Dekang juice, I believe. It's certainly worth stocking up on, as you may as well squeeze as much into the order as you can to counter the shipping costs.

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Hi Synthnadz, thanks so much for confirming that I am not going crazy. For a little while I had though to myself that I must be doing something wrong. I have a few BE112's on order, hopefully they'll be the one. Have you ever heard of SLB's and have any experience with them?

Mikie Likes It...

I know exactly what you are talking about, and my own experiences line up 100%.

I've tried all of these:

2. Totally Wicked (TW 5-pack 801's) These are actually RN4072's - inconsistent, gurgled like crazy, unusable
4. Eastmall 801's - better than any of the above, but flooded too easily to enjoy

Finally, I tried the BE112's from Bestecig, and they are about as good as it seems to get. They are relatively consistent and don't flood easily, although they do seem to run 'a little cool' and don't really have all that much kick to them. Still, they're the best I've tried.

It's been a long and tiring journey trying to find a solid 801 atty - it's not just you. ;-)

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US

Let me add Janty 801's, altho I've only tried one... hardest draw of all I've tried, not much vapor even with 5V. Didn't even use it for one day, just blew it out and put it in the drawer with the other "maybe fixable" parts.

As far as the gurgling, when it starts I take a couple of hard "primer puffs" without pushing the button, then vape. This seems to pull liquid up from the bottom of the atty and the gurgling goes away for the time being. I got really tired of unscrewing the atty and blowing it out, loosing juice in the process, until I read that tip on "primer puffs."

wellfedned

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
NAPLES FL
I bought be 112's from best e cig and juice. The atty's work well. They all gurgle and this is 801's signature quirk they still work gurgle or no gurgle. Be sure to do a primer puff and you will get a better hit. I'm putting the be 112's on laser mods and giving them to friends. They all ask about the gurgle but seem to get used to it. The atty's do seem to work better with the bigger bat. As for the 201's i've lost 2 to flooding but have not lost a dse or be to anything. Some are 10 wk's old and still going strong. My janty is 12 wk's and while it pulls hard it's still working i have had it on a 6 volt copper style mod for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread