London shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Well I surely cant say for certain, as I cant readily check. Though, I was quite sure that Jason from Totally Wicked and TECC had retail locations set up in malls or something of the sort. The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd. They have email and phone listed, perhaps give those a shot?

Good luck. Let us know how you fare. :) BTW, Welcome to ECF!

HK45

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
USA
Hi
Think you will be pushed to find the Titan (510) on retail shelves,,let alone the nic juice,not for a while either. Your best bet would be to get yourself a pre-paid credit card,,i hear they are quite freely available now ?

Good luck[/quote/]

HiVsca,

Logan4_uk just gave you an excellent suggestion. Pre-paid Mastercard and Visa cards are sold everywhere from grocers to pharmacies. I lived on one for about a year and a half after my divorce because I couldn't get a bank account (another long story). They enable you to purchase online and keep you out of credit trouble! Plus there is no "red flag" or anything on the card to let people know what kind of card you are using!

Good luck! :)

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
hi i live in london (wembley) and i currently have no cretid or debit cards (long story) i am looking for a shop that sells ecigs. i am currently looking for the dura/titan/510. If anybody knows where i can find it i would be vary grateful. thanks

Hi VSCA! Do you have a checking account? If so, then you could set up a Pay Pal account and buy online from any supplier that accepts Pay Pal. That might solve your problem and give you more choices.

Good luck.

DangerMouse

May 29, 2009
UK
ok thanks so much for the help guys i think i will look into one of those pre paid cards. one question, is the automatic switch good in the titan? or is the manual the only one worth getting?

There's quite a few prepaid Visa and Mastercard cards which you can top up at PayPoint retailers (most supermarkets and newsagents - anywhere that does the Congestion Charge has PayPoint I think).

I've posted some links to prepaid cards before not that long ago which you should be able to find from a search of my posts, I guess.
Most cheque cashing type shops (The Money Shop etc) will sell prepaid credit cards if you don't want to go to the hassle of sending off Postal Orders and things!

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England
Hi V Im based in london and have few New Titan Kits up from grabs PM me

Thanks Sanj

thanks for the offer but i managed to sort out my problem with a pre paid card.

Is there ANYWHERE in london i can get e liquid from? because i am not big on ordering online. i am badly organized and can tell i will order to late n have to result in analogs. surely in central there is somewhere. i mean i saw a scarf shop the other day... come on if there is that there has to be SOMETHING. haha

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
thanks for the offer but i managed to sort out my problem with a pre paid card.

Is there ANYWHERE in london i can get e liquid from? because i am not big on ordering online. i am badly organized and can tell i will order to late n have to result in analogs. surely in central there is somewhere. i mean i saw a scarf shop the other day... come on if there is that there has to be SOMETHING. haha

C'mon the London Vapers, I'm too far away to see if there's any PVL in the capital - even with Google Earth!!

:rolleyes:

C.

Logan4_uk

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Birmingham,UK
ok thanks so much for the help guys i think i will look into one of those pre paid cards. one question, is the automatic switch good in the titan? or is the manual the only one worth getting?

I have both and get on well with the auto as well as the manual,,although there will be quite a few people out there who will disagree,i think alot of it is down to tecnique. Only you can make that choice, try both and see how you get on.

- John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread