Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
The only place I've found flavoring is Hobby Lobby.. and it was LoAnn flavoring which I don't use anymore. It's cheaper to just get what you want at somewhere like ecigexpress.com than to pay the gas it takes to travel around trying to find stores. They sell everything you need for diy.. nic juice, PG and VG and flavorings.. also bottles and stuff. I buy from several different vendors but this place has it all and a good place to begin. shipping is around $5 and free if it's over $60.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Yeah, LorAnn's is the only thing that's widely available, and they're not the best flavorings...

I do really like their Cheesecake flavor the best, but everything else I've had from LorAnn's just doesn't stack up to what's available from FlavourArt or Perfumer's Apprentice... I'm sure the other flavor manufacturers are good as well, I just haven't gotten that far yet.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The flavoring is the tricky part. You can get PG at a Tractor Supply Store, or Southern Agriculture....or sometimes a feed store (it's USP grade.) Also, you can get the USP grade VG at Akins (health food stores) or CVS Pharmacy, or Walmart. The flavoring is the part you usually need to order. The only thing I've been able to find locally is Lorann's...and it's not my favorite. Lots of places carry flavorings. A really, really cheap place is USA Made Vapor Renu.

Jan

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
The flavoring is the tricky part. You can get PG at a Tractor Supply Store, or Southern Agriculture....or sometimes a feed store (it's USP grade.) Also, you can get the USP grade VG at Akins (health food stores) or CVS Pharmacy, or Walmart. The flavoring is the part you usually need to order. The only thing I've been able to find locally is Lorann's...and it's not my favorite. Lots of places carry flavorings. A really, really cheap place is USA Made Vapor Renu.

Jan

wow! Great prices on 30ml! Has anyone tried these flavors?

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I was just hoping for something local for everything else

Why? If you're already placing an order for nic, it's very easy to add some flavorings to your shopping cart.

It's not like you'd be able to sample them or even sniff the flavoring in the store, or get useful guidance on flavoring eliquid from the store employees, or take the unused portion back if a flavor doesn't work for you.

I've seen only LorAnn flavorings in local stores, and then the only choices were ones like Raspberry, Grape, Strawberry, etc., none of which I've found to be satisfactory.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I scoured several stores and was only able to find a very small selection of Loranns.
Bite the bullet ad order online. Ecig express has the best prices per mil that I've been able to find.
I haven't ordered from Vapor Reneu because I think they over charge for shipping when compared with ecigxpress.
Electronic Cigarette DIY e-liquid Flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread