• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkady9091

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I'm in the Louisville area and was wondering if anyone knew of any local shops. I've been to Maxx, they have some ok stuff to get you started, and I had heard that Up-n-Smoke had started selling vaping supplies so I went to check out their store on Dixie Hwy and the guy showed me their starter kits and their selection of juices and told me that was all that they carried. I'm really looking for a place that has some mods available to try before I dropped $100 with the possibility of not liking it. Right now I'm just running on a couple of Ego Twists, Vivi Novas, and Boge 510 bridgless attys for dripping. I'm wanting to get into some good mods and a carto/tank setup.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
I found a new shop yesterday in Louisville. Cit-E-Cig, off New Lagrange Rd, right net door to Joe's Older than Dirt. Nice people, small store but a decent selection with reasonable prices. Much better than Maxx, that place is utter garbage. They had I think 1 or 2 mods there but were talking about getting more. They've only been open about 3 weeks so give it time. Worth checking out though.

KY.Hick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Louisville,KY.
Nice shop, and nice people. Decent selection of stuff, just a couple of mods, but hey not everybody wants that stuff. Prices were very fair for a brick and mortar store! Nice to finally have a decent place to go when in a jam. I make all my own juice but they had alot of diff flav's to sell and sample. Will deff recommend and continue to shop there, very impressed. Got me a Kanger pro-tank to put on my provari while I was there to support the cause. Everybody here should go buy something from there and help there business last!

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
I'm in the Louisville area and was wondering if anyone knew of any local shops. I've been to Maxx, they have some ok stuff to get you started, and I had heard that Up-n-Smoke had started selling vaping supplies so I went to check out their store on Dixie Hwy and the guy showed me their starter kits and their selection of juices and told me that was all that they carried. I'm really looking for a place that has some mods available to try before I dropped $100 with the possibility of not liking it. Right now I'm just running on a couple of Ego Twists, Vivi Novas, and Boge 510 bridgless attys for dripping. I'm wanting to get into some good mods and a carto/tank setup.

Well, Fern Creek actually just down the road from me, yay. I haven't been there yet, I just drove past it last night. Their web site says they carry my Ego stuff, so I'll be checking it out soon, will report back. Simply Vapors 6107 BARDSTOWN RD, FERN CREEK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread