• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Georgia Suppliers and Stores. Please Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRIP

Sep 21, 2014
There is a very large shop in Hiram (West side of town) near me that opened up recently that I want to rant about called Platinum Ecigs.

Its big and they have a lot of stuff, they also have hookahs which is stupid IMO and they have flashy LED lights all over the place. The staff isn't the best and will get an attitude if you ask too many questions. They don't have name brand labels on any of their rebuildable items, just take their word it's Kanthal A1 and organic cotton. Also saw fake branded Kanger products but they did say they were knockoffs/fakes, but whats to say they might not get mixed up on accident, why even have fake Kanger products on the shelf. The mechanical mod batteries are sitting next to the windows in the sun too.. :facepalm: Needless to say I will never go there again. I also want to throw VapeRite's Atlanta store in the mix, the staff there just throws inside jokes around the whole time and they seem to care more about what they did the night before or who's doing who in the store. I love VapeRite but I will never be shopping in the downtown location ever again.

The best brick and mortar I've set foot in so far has been Big Bang Ecigs, quality products and nice clean simple stores with staff that gives you their undivided attention.

/end rant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread