• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Georgia Suppliers and Stores. Please Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
ePipeMods.com opened their B&M this weekend.

Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig

332A Swanson Dirve,
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Since the website doesn't have hours listed, I sent a PM to one of the owners. His reply
10-6 Monday through Saturday. We will expand hours in the future...
Check the SteamCigs Facebook page for better updates on the store stuff

Photos if their store interior
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/293355-epipemods-com-fully-custom-made-wood-e-pipes-part-2-a-960.html#post10477537

Agree trainman ... you can't beat the service at Vapes Gone Wild. The grand opening of the new store last weekend was awesome. I was actually coming on here to edit my previous post with their address, but you have it covered. They also have a new number. The new one is - 770-683-7700. Headed there today to reload on Blackbeard.

vapes-store.jpg

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
RedNBlack - I posted a question about that one in a different thread. Are they open? Any other info such as what type of stock?

I stopped in yesterday for a few minutes and had a nice chat with the sales associate and a few customers. They've got the basic goods in stock: Kanger and clone evods, Protanks, CE4s, some Vivi Novas, (Vision brand), fixed voltage eGo batteries in all sorts of flavors, and a few mods. I didn't really pay attention to their flavor selection. Right now it's a great shop for the new folks, and a decent resupply for those of us needing replacement heads for our clearos. There's nothing in the way of DBAs, RDAs, DIY mods, etc.

One really good point: they're open from 12-5 on Sunday.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I stopped in during the week. It didn't look bad. So far the best I've seen for the combination of selection, price, variety of stock and customer service is Steam Cigs in Lawrenceville but I Got the Vapes is decent and will be better when they have more variety since the prices didn't seem bad. Of course B&M prices are not comparable to online discount sites.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I was driving to the Ingles to get a few last minute items for NFL day at a friend's house in Conyers and another new vape shop is coming. A decent size sign outside with the word "Vapor" fairly large. 903 Honey Creek right behind the Rite Aid on GA20 - Rolling Rock Vapor. A banner across the front door says "Opening Soon". Usually the full signage they have outside would indicate VERY soon.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
A little news from the Columbus area.
-Vapor Craft is expanding. Spreading out into the storefront next to it's current location.
-TasteFull Vapes is moving in the next 5 weeks or so. They will be at the corner of Whitesville Rd and Whittlesey, across from CB&T.
-New store. Cloud 9 Vapor. Veterans Parkway behind B.Merrils.

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
I stopped in yesterday for a few minutes and had a nice chat with the sales associate and a few customers. They've got the basic goods in stock: Kanger and clone evods, Protanks, CE4s, some Vivi Novas, (Vision brand), fixed voltage eGo batteries in all sorts of flavors, and a few mods. I didn't really pay attention to their flavor selection. Right now it's a great shop for the new folks, and a decent resupply for those of us needing replacement heads for our clearos. There's nothing in the way of DBAs, RDAs, DIY mods, etc.

One really good point: they're open from 12-5 on Sunday.

Sorry Penn,
Computer less for a while......

They do have a Face Book page....
https://www.facebook.com/IveGotTheVapors

May have run into Cavediver there, and
Yep, they do have Sunday hours.....Stop by and say hi to Doris and the staff.:)

Nice selection of Hangsen liquids, rebranded for them.
Just started carring a selection of Mountain Oak Vapors juice. Perfect place for all begining vapers, batteries, tanks, cartos, a few mods, couple of lounge areas for sampling liquids,
Very hands on there,.... I stop by once/twice a week to and from work.....
:blush: :vapor: :vapor:

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Just started carring a selection of Mountain Oak Vapors juice. Perfect place for all begining vapers, batteries, tanks, cartos, a few mods, couple of lounge areas for sampling liquids,
Very hands on there,.... I stop by once/twice a week to and from work
Really? How convenient! I'm just about out of my MOV Blue Ridge!

I guess I'm just going to have to stop in this week :)

ClaireW

ECF Veteran

LeeW

Nov 4, 2013
Georgia, usa
its surprising that no shops are in the athens area :/ ..... & disapointing as i am only a few mins from there lol.

I was driving to the Ingles to get a few last minute items for NFL day at a friend's house in Conyers and another new vape shop is coming. A decent size sign outside with the word "Vapor" fairly large. 903 Honey Creek right behind the Rite Aid on GA20 - Rolling Rock Vapor. A banner across the front door says "Opening Soon". Usually the full signage they have outside would indicate VERY soon.

I stopped by ROLLING ROCK today! Very nice & helpful people. LOL i picked there brains a lil today. I just stopped in to check out there shop. He has a decent selection of mod batts, a couple diff mods, all the necessities like cartos, attys, DTs, ect. A few different tanks & bcc's models like protank, ect. PLenty of ego & twist batts.
He told me that his inventory is expected to keep growing as they get settled in & in fact he was expecting a few of his bigger orders in the next few weeks. His only been open about 3 weeks now i think he said.
The atmosphere is friendly for sure but its thankfully more casual business then the "grunge rock" scene some B&Ms try to portray. I let him know i was just kinda checking out the shop for future purchases, as i am in between pay periods, & wouldn't be making a purchase. Even so they chatted with me for a while & i think i ended up sampling most all of his evo ejuice flavors. Don't hold me to this one but i think he said he would be expanding his juice supplier choices as they continue to grow & receive inventory. But i gotta say as it was my first time trying the evo juices they arent to bad at all. Anyway i digress.
They are opened stop in, i just did :D

Last edited:

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
I stopped in at Rolling rock yesterday.....Anyone who keeps tank carto's and juice can keep me and my money off the internet.....They are on Honey Creek Road at the intersection of Honey Creek and GA 20 behind the Pizza store. The inventory is basic but well balanced and the folks are very customer focused.(friendly)

I like the place and would rather spend my dollars there then order off the interwebs and wonder how many other people now have my credit card info.

www.rollingrockvapor.com/ is the site and it is under construction....If anyone does web site development call them they are having issues with their site developer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread