• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of UK Accessory Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denvish

Sep 6, 2011
UK
Should have put a question mark on the topic title...

Hi all, new to the forum and to vaping. Purchased a eGo-T starter set which arrived a couple of days ago, plus 50ml RY4 BM2 36mg from VapourWorld - all going swimmingly so far, haven't had (or wanted) a ... since Friday afternoon, which breaks the habit of 20+ years of HEAVY smoking. Did have to replace the wicks on both attys, but thanks to SimpleCJ and various utube vids, that wasn't a problem

Anyway, to the point. I was just wondering if there was a list anywhere on the forums, of UK suppliers and/or non-UK suppliers who will post to mainland UK (Wales). I am looking to get some

-High conc (50mg+) unflavoured nic solution, probably in VG
-Some 0% PG unflavoured
-A USB/passthrough (prob 1000 mAh) eGo battery
-Possibly a spare 1000 mAh standard eGo battery
-1 to 5 black tanks (think the white ones look tacky on a black atty/batt)
-Maybe a low resistance atty too (probably Type A)

....and obviously I'd prefer not to pay multiple postage costs (although I guess it'd be OK to split that lot into two - maybe eliquid from one site, and accessories from another).

I've visited

libertyflights (looks reputable, and seems to have good stock, but is costly - haven't got much cash to burn)
Cloud9 (limited supplies, and prices again aren't cheap)
misteliquid (EVERYTHING seems to be OUT OF STOCK)
ivapour
vapeescape
smokegreenstore
healthcabin (who state that JOYE can't be despatched to UK)

Any links/advice/suggestions would be good, and if there IS already a list of suppliers who ship to/are in the UK, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in that direction. I have had a look around the forums but haven't found anything containing this specific information, in list form.

Last edited:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Denvish :)

I'm more than happy for that list to be reproduced here :) However, though I'm certain most of the UK suppliers on that list are registered here on ECF, as suppliers, I can't guarantee that all of them are. Plus there are some ECF registered UK suppliers not on that list. Therefore it would be very understandable that ECF wouldn't want it stickying :)

Lol, hope that made sense :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread