killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240426_163520.jpg
Liquideo - Strawberry Banana Grape Freeze
Producer:Liquideo, France
10ml ready to use liquid
This is my second "Frankenstein" headed little monster, as the previous taste test from the manufacturer had a profound effect on me. The previous product had three fruits in it, it seems this "Fizz Freeze" line will be what it is with the power of blends.
Sweet strawberries, juicy grapes, and delicately fleshy bananas will be the lineup, which the manufacturer says will be felt in equal proportions with use. Hopefully, we won't cut a face like the monster in the product picture.
After opening the bottle, the first thing you can smell is the sweet and fruity scent. Strawberry and banana combine to give a pleasant, fragrant aroma experience, complemented by the freshness of grapes. The complexity of the flavour can be inferred from the aroma.
On the inhale, the strawberry dominates, strong and sweet but not intrusive (with a slight candy-like note). The banana is milder and gives a pleasant creaminess. On the exhale, a refreshing grape influence is felt, adding a pleasantly tart finish to the mix. The flavours blend harmoniously, neither overpowering the other. The name "Freeze" refers to the cooling effect, a slight "ice" sensation that is not too strong, but enough to make the vapour refreshing, which can be useful on hot summer days.
The Liquideo Strawberry Banana Grape Freeze has a balanced flavour where strawberry, banana and grape complement each other well. An excellent choice for those who like fruity flavours and a light cooling effect. I can only recommend it to everyone, it's worth a try, especially when it's on sale. The product comes from Kumulusvape, which you can check out at the link below.

Users who are viewing this thread