Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Looking for links to articles to combat the propaganda.

Links that debunk the "There are a million chemicals in vape juice and it's so toxic it will kill you!" type articles.

The articles that cite the fact the government is losing money because of the bonds that can't be paid back, that kind of thing. I have tried to find it, but it's difficult.

I'm so very tired of people sharing this information and freaking out. Please just share any links that are published by reputable sites - any studies showing minimal risk, especially from second-hand exposure to vapor. (I can find the UK government endorsement - that part is easy).

Thanks!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rather than people feeding you articles perhaps knowing where you can find these articles would be of a help to you.

If you look in the Health section of the forum found here:

Health, Safety and Vaping

you will find people posting articles which debunk propaganda such as this one:

Case Closed! Study shows No Lung damage from vaping.

Not every thread in that section is articles debunking, some are threads where we are the ones debunking lies, and some are just questions, but it's a good forum to watch for the occasional positive report.

www.vaping360.com is another site to watch for the occasional article, some of them are going to be legislation news but others are positive reports like this one:

Smoking Rate Drops Below 15%...Thanks to Vaping? - Vaping360

Which seems to coincide with the increased popularity of vaping.. (ie: as vaping becomes more popular the number of smokers is decreasing)

Or articles like this:

9 Research Studies That Will Silence The Vape Haters

Here again on this forum we have subforums such as:

Media and General News

Where if you watch the forum you will be alerted to new threads when they are posted. Not all of them may be of interest to you, but some of them might be such as:

American Cancer Society advises the use of electronic cigarettes

So you can find articles that will benefit your purpose, it's just a matter of knowing where to look. Good luck to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread