Limited Customer Support/Ticket Answering (July 27th - August 7th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys ....

Just wanted to let you all know, Customer Support, during that week and a half will be limited. If you didn't know already, Joanna and I got married on Saturday. Our Honeymoon is planned for July 27th - August 7th. This is the first real vacation (time away from the business) we've had since PureSmoker opened its doors 3 years ago.

I apologize in advance if there are delays in answering your tickets, questions, & concerns.

Good News: Curtis & Jeff will be here making sure all orders & juice orders are fulfilled in a timely manner as we don't want our customers going without their necessities!

Bad News: You are still free to email us or send in a ticket, it just may take more than 24 hours to respond to a request. We'll try our best, and I will continue to work even on our honeymoon, I just wanted to make you all aware of what was going on so you didn't think we were neglecting you!

Thank You ALL for making the past 3 years an amazing experience. We never thought PureSmoker would grow in to the company it has, and it couldn't have been done, without great Clients & Friends like we've gained in the past few years!

Thanks!!!!
-PureSmoker Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread