Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Dear Friends,

Here at PureSmoker, Steve and I want to take a moment to thank you all for being such amazing supporters of our business. Your support has been greatly appreciated, and your feedback has not fallen on deaf ears. Over the past few weeks, Steve and I have been seriously listening to some of your comments, concerns, and suggestions, and we have decided that it is time to take action to move PureSmoker into the future. Here are a few of the major changes we’ll be undergoing in the next few weeks.

In the last 48 hours, we have grown from a team of two to a team of four. We have brought on a chemist to begin creating our USA made juice line, as well as an additional office assistant to help with the everyday tasks that have outgrown what we alone can handle. We always strive to provide the best customer service and devices we can possibly create, thus the reason we have a few large announcements.

From March 20, 2010 to March 27, 2010, we will be closing down our office (the website will remain up and open for ordering), to move to our new location. That’s right- we’ve finally outgrown the basement! We will be taking the week to move everything to our new space, as well as bring our two newest members up to speed so that we can be ready to run as soon as things come back up on March 28th. No orders will be shipping until March 28th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, as we understand that many of you have been patiently waiting for three weeks now for the shipping of the Protégé V1.1’s and switch upgrades. We were notified by our shop this week that we will have to wait an additional week for one component of our switches to come in, which has delayed shipping. We decided that the best use of our time waiting for the component would be spent getting ourselves set up in our new location so that we wouldn’t be down in the midst of a busy shipping time.

Again, we do apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this may cause you. Steve and I have been struggling to keep up with our demand for some time now, and it’s time for us to grow and expand. Not only will we be moving to our new location and expanding to a staff of four, but we will also be re-designing our website to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate, and re-vamping all user guides for our devices.

In the midst of this expansion, we will do our best to keep you all up to date via our feed at Twitter.com/puresmoker as well as on our on-line forum at Pure-Smokers.com. You’re always welcome to send questions and concerns to our ticket system at info@puresmoker.com. While our responses will be very delayed next week, once we are back up and running we hope that the addition of our new office assistant will allow all e-mails to be responded to within 24 hours or less.

Again, we cannot thank you all enough for your continued support and feedback. We could not have done this without you, and ask that you stick with us during our down time so that we can come back and serve your e-smoking needs better than ever.

Thank you,

Steven McVey & Casey Pukl

Thalinor

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
NH - USA
Grads on the move.

mad_scientist.gif

I hope your new chemest doesn't accidently blow up the new location. : )

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Any chance this Chemist could get back something resembling the original Clove flavor? I miss it a whole lot and other "clove" liquids I've found just aren't the same.

I actually made some clove flavored liquid and it wasn't so bad..

Took ground cloves and put them in a beaker with 20m thinned VG. Made sure it soaked it all up and let it sit for two days. Strained it out through a coffee filter and BAMM!! Clove VG.. Only takes a couple of drops in some non flavored to have a dramatic affect.

Numb tongue and all :w00t:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Brock, are you talking about the same cloves you buy in the supermarket, to put on ham?

Unbelievably enough I am :) I actually used the ground cloves so I could get more of the flavor out of it. It was a little messy a first but a little bit goes a loooooong way..

My GF loved clove cigarettes so, I made some for her... I tasted it a couple of times, I'm not a clove guy but it was Clovey ¿

skex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Tx USA
Unbelievably enough I am :) I actually used the ground cloves so I could get more of the flavor out of it. It was a little messy a first but a little bit goes a loooooong way..

My GF loved clove cigarettes so, I made some for her... I tasted it a couple of times, I'm not a clove guy but it was Clovey ¿

I might just have to try that. I'm down to pretty much vaping tasteless recently do to a tight walet so it might be a worthy experiment.

Still I'm lazy and have kids in the house that make doing much playing around with Juice a rather tricky situation. So I'd be much happier if I could just order it from PS ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread