Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
All vapers are welcomed here and no one is special.
Disagree. You’re darn special, dearie.

My family has at least one of everybody. All different colors, several different countries, many religions, varied orientations. Imho none of that matters, only how ya treat others.

That’s cool, if you want to find your niche group. But vaping is the niche here. I’ve not seen any harassment here. We’re all here for the vape support.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm new to vaping, and all of my pals make fun of me for it. I'm wondering if there's a LGBT vaping community? Not hate please.

welcome to ECF - and welcome to vaping. :wub:

Any help you need just ask, if it's freinds you seek you'll find plenty of them here..

Good luck to you..

Last edited:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
We've taken back the word queer as an umbrella term. Yeah, it's my lgbt group of friends who make fun of me for vaping. Obviously I'm happy to hang out with anyone regardless of orientation, but I thought it would be neat to meet other vapers out there like me. Thanks for the suggestions though!

to my knowledge, these things are just part of ordinary conversation here

there are lots of threads about how friends in general view vaping, and LGTIB friends just come up mid thread, like any other group of friends would

i'm a boring mono, straight, sexually frustrated white male. But are there issues specific to these groups regarding vaping?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

i'm a boring mono, straight, sexually frustrated white male. But are there issues specific to these groups regarding vaping?

Seems contradictory to me that a group seeking tolerance and acceptance would be close-minded about vaping.

Looks like you found your answer here. :)

Well, IMHO - Yes & No . . . There is no simple answer here . . .

However, let me clarify a little . . . As a "Gay" (Political), "Homosexual" (Sexual orientation), Male (Gender), who prefers just to be "Color Me Human" (Race), that is a Senior (Age - aka: OLD/Disabled/Retired), and also Wears/Looks through many different "Lenses" (Sensitive to others/causes, especially using Feminist/Lesbian Lenses), and without a doubt - is considered an "Old Curmudgeon" (or "Bi**h") by a number of people at times too . . . From "My" Personal & Professional perspective - while "We" all want or think that there is an inclusivity in society and different communities, even here on ECF . . . Lets be honest about this, there are a number of different specific issues that can come up in every community concerning vaping be it "Straight" or "Gay", as you and everyone already knows . . . Many people just do not want to see or even ignore what is happening right in front of them, especially since those issues supposedly will not or do not "affect" them (just read some of the replies here). AND - In the "Gay" community while "We" speak of inculsivity too, there are some people who can also be just as insensitive/crass to others too, as in Real Life when it concerns who is different or something that means change for them or is unexceptable to their "lifestyle" too . . . Just look at what you went through as someone who was smoking cigarettes and how a majority of society and your community treated "You" and still do today since you became a vaper . . . Just something to think about . . . ;)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Poly = Polyamory. Responsible, consensual non-monagamous relationships.

Just like anything else, there are several "branches". Some consider "swingers" part of the poly world. Not everyone does.

Thanks for the explanations. Something new to learn everyday. :thumb:
I wish the wife would let me be poly. :D

i'm a boring mono, straight, sexually frustrated white male.

Same here brother. :(

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, as long as we don't start talking about the BDSM community....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But now I feel left out . :( :D

@aveytare welcome! I think you now see there are folks of all different orientations and backgrounds here. We're all share vaping and welcome anyone who vapes. The only folks who can have a tough experience here are those who can't get why vaping at 200W will burn out their coils faster than expected.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well, as long as we don't start talking about the BDSM community....

Are "You" sure . . . ;)

get

No Judgement Here, especially when there is "Vaping" involved . . . :vapor:

:pervy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: Anise

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

there are lots of threads about how friends in general view vaping, and LGTIB friends just come up mid thread, like any other group of friends would

From the dog's expression it is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread