Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
To me it sounds like those you consider pals & friends, aren't.

Time to look for true friends, life is way too short to spend a minute putting up with people like that.
Absolutely true.

@aveytare, there is good news and bad news.

The good news is that you don't have to smoke tobacco anymore.

The bad news is that we're your new best friends. :2cool:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
We've taken back the word queer as an umbrella term. Yeah, it's my lgbt group of friends who make fun of me for vaping. Obviously I'm happy to hang out with anyone regardless of orientation, but I thought it would be neat to meet other vapers out there like me. Thanks for the suggestions though!

You Positively need a new group "friends"!
LGBT Friendly here, Wife is LGBT and we are both Poly. We host a "BBQ" every 3rd Sat of the month for a Poly group and it contains a large portion of the local LGBT's
Most of us vape... no issues, in fact I've help many of them get off the smokes and into vaping.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
That struck me as an odd request -- I have friends of all orientations - some who vape and it is the first time I heard that request. Just as I think all restaurants, shops and etc should be for anyone and everyone -- I feel the same about vaping. It's for everyone and so is the forum.

If you only want to deal with LGBT I see there was one group/shop/forum formed in 2017 but it is not online any longer There Is A Vaping Company For LGBT People Because Of Course

There is a facebook private group, Rainbow Vapers, that I found. It does not look like any recent activity although it is still an active group. You could join so you can get in touch with other members maybe?

I do not know of any other groups.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I'm not hating but I am curious why vapers need to be divided in any manner. What does sexual orientation have to do with vaping? I thought I'd finally found one place where people weren't self divided except over vaping issues ie squonkers VS rdas VS atty, or drop in VS pre-made VS hand made coils. No matter the different ways of vaping we're all vapers. Can't we just be one community without trying to subdivide in this manner? I'm sorry but this saddens me
Too political to go on an on, however that is a big problem all around --division --- and even self-division.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Call me Zer.

doge.jpg

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    "Poly" is that the new term for "swingers"? Just curious.
    Just like anything else, there are several "branches". Some consider "swingers" part of the poly world. Not everyone does.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @aveytare . . .

sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

First - What a very appropriate post, especially since today June 28th (1969) is the actual day of the "Stonewall Riots" in New York City that started the Modern GAY Movement . . . ;)

NOW - You have already gotten a lot of GREAT replies from a number of people here, especially from a number of "My" ECF Vaping Friends . . . :thumbs:

More importantly, I'm sure You'll find even more "LGBT +" Friends here, including some really great "Heterosexuals" too - Like I did years ago . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

From "Your" Local - OUT & PROUD - GAY "Uncle" . . .
    rainbow.gif

A BIg Thanks to @classwife for pointing me here . . . :wub:
    (BTW: This might be interesting reading for some > Link here: "Gay Pride" Month Awareness: June 28, 2012 )

Last edited:

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Just like anything else, there are several "branches". Some consider "swingers" part of the poly world. Not everyone does.
    SupplyDaddy seems to know more than me based on his comments about the branches and stuff and lifestyle. In my semi-Vanilla circle :) it is more in the realm of longer-term relationships - more than one at the same time - not necessarily by swinging and just hooking up.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Just An FYI:

As I mentioned to some other people . . . :facepalm:

There was a very interesting article in the New York Times on Gay Pride Sunday (this past weekend) about "The ABCs of L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ - Expressions of gender and idenity have expanded" that people might find an interesting read:

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
    You Positively need a new group "friends"!
    LGBT Friendly here, Wife is LGBT and we are both Poly. We host a "BBQ" every 3rd Sat of the month for a Poly group and it contains a large portion of the local LGBT's
    Most of us vape... no issues, in fact I've help many of them get off the smokes and into vaping.

I'm also poly! It's a great life.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
    May 29, 2018
    I'm new to vaping, and all of my pals make fun of me for it. I'm wondering if there's a LGBT vaping community? Not hate please.
    I think you have found the right place. People here are very welcoming and helpful. Don’t think you need a separate community because I haven’t seen any hate here. And really, we all are in this together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread