7263eca025856ae6c00d7dbdfefe1a6b_zpse9a7f1eb.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Really.jpg~original

OMG!! I've been ready to jump out of my skin for the last couple of hours... hyper.gif My friend showed up and I was running a little late making dinner, so I went to check the thread to see if there was an answer to how much longer we had, before going down to take the photo... only to find out that I had WON!!!!

He doesn't exactly share my enthusiasm about vaping contests, and I had to wait until he left before I could post to say anything... which included sitting through THREE episodes of 'Futurama' that he had recorded for me (since I don't have cable) and he usually only brings one... I think he did that just to torture me, because he never stays this late, either... LOL!!

I'm still so excited that I can barely type and keep having to go back and correct myself... :facepalm: I'm stunned and shocked and words can't express how much this means to me!! 'Thank You' just doesn't seem like enough...

I guess it's kind of ironic that I was the 1st one to suggest the Midi for the prize, and the thought never crossed my mind that I would be the one to win it!! Plus having a one of a kind is even MORE than I could have imagined... :wub:

Okay, I'll shut up... but if my back wasn't hurting so bad right now, I'd be jumping up and down and waking up the people downstairs!!

Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Way to go SK, you posted up lots of photos of yourself vaping, and deserve the win.

I don't have ANY photos of myself vaping, but I'm going to ask a friend to do some for me.!

Awww shucks... Thanks!! I'm still in a state of shock over it!!

The one in the park hugging the tree was taken with the self-timer... :D you just gotta be real quick... LOL!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Kitty-mailbox-ST.jpg~original

We don't usually get our mail until about 5-6pm, but I think there must have been a different Postman today and they were just messing with me... since it wasn't updated from the time it arrived here about 5am until almost 1:30pm to say 'Out for Delivery' and STILL doesn't say 'Delivered'... LOL!!

I kept checking the USPS site and finally got tired of waiting about 6:30, so I went to the Lobby to check my mail....

There it was!!!

It was all I to do to stop from ripping the box open in the elevator on the way back, and my hands were shaking as I finally opened the box... everything was so nicely packaged, too!!

All I can say is: WOW!! It is so much more beautiful in person... and it fits just purr-fectly in my hand!!
I love everything about it... from the finish, to the size and weight... not too heavy, but definitely substantial.
I never even thought about batteries, but fortunately I have a pretty good assortment... :D

I could barely tear myself away from it long enough to make this post, but I promise a full report tomorrow!!

I still can't Thank You enough for having this contest AND choosing me as the Winner!!

Now to find that flashlight attachment... ;)

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Hey Guys...
Tomorrow sometime, I'm going to start a Saber Touch Auction
For Mod Collectors!
I'm going to auction a Saber Touch that I will never offer on my site,
And only 3 will be made!
It will be all Black, hence, The Black Night Saber!
I will start a new thread for that auction so keep a lookout!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Sorry I didn't post a photo sooner, but I wanted to wait until I got this new tank (that I won, also ;)) and it's just purr-fect on it!!
The photo isn't that great since my hands aren't as steady as they used to be... :unsure:

ST-Midi_2.jpg~original

Thanks again Sir Lawrence... :wub: I will do a complete write-up in another thread!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread