Status
Not open for further replies.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Hi, everyone. I asked Dawn if it would be okay to start a Chat thread. Most suppliers seem to have a place for their customers to just hang out and chat about whatever is on their minds.

I just received my first order from Dawn yesterday. There are pre mixed liquids that I really love, but "just in case", I thought it might be a good idea to try my hand at DIY. Trying new flavors is fun.

Let's Chat...talk about whatever you like...anything goes...as long as we follow the rules. ;)

Bamafan

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Whitehouse, TN
Hi guys. I gave up smokes and started vaping almost 3 months ago now.

This has turned into quite the hobby. About 1.5 months ago I decided to mix my own so that I could save a little cash and control the nic as I am working my way down. Started at 24 mg and now down to 8 mg.

My first flavor was a simple menthol tobacco and was simple and I found the sweet spot for me very easily. As I am working down the nic I thought it was time to try mix some flavors. Talk about a learning curve! After several tries I have pretty good mint chocolate but I found it amazing how small changes in percentages could make such difference in taste.....including making it almost tasteless!!

A good example of this is I picked up a bottle of premixed blueberry from a local guy a few weeks ago and it was OK but I am thinking it wold be better with a little cream flavor added. So I made a small 5 ml batch at at 92 % premix and 8 % diyfs Bavarian cream. Great sweet taste but killed the blueberry flavor down to only a hint and it was strong before. Next batch is gonna be only 3 ml at 99.5% to .5%. Any way finding this forum and diyfs has been great to me so far!!

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
About 30 min north of Nashville. So north central:)

I had never heard of Whitehouse, but I like the name...Whitehouse, TN.:)

Lilac....Just ordered an 18650 t cause I read your other post....

I hope you like it as much as I like mine...I have two in fact...a silver and a black one. Some mods are so expensive and have vv/vw and all that. I wanted something not too pricey and something I could just replace the actual battery and not the whole unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread