Status
Not open for further replies.

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
The tanks do not have as much flavor or TH as the carts or cartomizers, but they last a long time, which is very important when you are driving! I keep carts, cartomizers, and tanks on hand, right by me. Each gives a different flavor and TH.

On the go, I'm more concerned about vapor production. I could let flavor/TH take a back seat.

Somebody said the Leo Tank creates more vapor than the Lea at the cost of flavor which might fit me. Was hoping for a better census on it.

Eh carto's are currently my choice at home. I just hate topping them off on the go. Also did the whole atty (510/808/901/306) and just found out I'm too lazy. I need easy setups or I just go back to analogs.

Can more users compare it to the eGO-T? I know it sucks compared to atties/cartos but I want a tank.

I put up with my eGO-T and would rather upgrade than replace parts.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I don't think that it wicks as well as an eGo-T. In fact, I replaced the needle plate in my Leo-T with that of an eGo-T per another member's experiment - and it worked better! The Leo cartos hold twice as much nicquid as an eGo-T tank and give a tremendous amount of vapor AND flavor. Those cartos are huge! No need for constant topping off. Since the Leo-T is back to the drawing board, I'd give the cartos a whirl if I were you until the new, improved tanks come out.

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
I don't think that it wicks as well as an eGo-T. In fact, I replaced the needle plate in my Leo-T with that of an eGo-T per another member's experiment - and it worked better! The Leo cartos hold twice as much nicquid as an eGo-T tank and give a tremendous amount of vapor AND flavor. Those cartos are huge! No need for constant topping off. Since the Leo-T is back to the drawing board, I'd give the cartos a whirl if I were you until the new, improved tanks come out.

Dunno, I seem to have had massive eGO-T issues (mostly leaking, so dunno) but again it could have been a first gen issue.

Whats wrong with the Leo-Tanks? Only looking at tank systems for my on the go vape.

Thanks for the info though!

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Many of us feel that they just don't wick very well. You need to "burp" the tank periodically in order to provide enough air flow to get the nicquid to the atty. The needle valve is smaller in the Leo-T than in the eGo-T. That why a few of us swapped them - although it's not an easy thing (at least it wasn't for me). It was very difficult for me to get the needle valve seated. Until Boge comes up with a new design for their Leo tanks, I'm extremely happy with the Leo cartos now that I've broken them in. And considering that I can get over 3 ml in one ... well ... that lasts a loooong time.

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
I didn't have a wicking problem with my tanks. I just feel the cartomizer affords so much better flavor, and gives me a much better TH. The tanks seem to make more of a mild vape, not as strong on the flavor. I really like having a choice as to flavor, and TH desired! I'll just be taking my tanks and cartomizers with me where ever I go! Gee, what a tough life.... lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread