Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Rick im just picking on you out of fun. I just got off ban from a forum because i use their version of the Android operating system on my phone and i noticed a huge security issue. After many attempts to discuss it without success i started a thread which backed them into a corner of dealing with it or being honest about it. So i got a 1 week ban and the security issue got fixed.

Its just really poor moderation is what it amounts to. I own a few websites and forums myself and after 16 years of doing it ive learned the no no's of forum moderation. So while it may seem im picking on you im really trying to show the mods here that they made a mistake. Im still awaiting for them to publicly acknowledge that because you Sir did us a service!

My new motto lately is. "The truth will set you free, and or get you banned." LoL

Are you kidding....lol. I laughed like crazy when you asked for a link to a file....all good

Not sure about a tank, but wow, this place has a ton of stuff! Thanks! I can't find a Leo to Kr8 adapter, so I am going to piggyback a Leo to 510 to a 510 to 808D - wish me luck. I am building quite a collection of adapters, thank goodness they are cheap.

Id almost be willing to pay for a picture of a E-Cig that the adapters are longer than the battery and carto combined. LoL

I hate the proprietary device connector on the Leo but i love the mini usb charge port. Id rather it be easier to find a charge source. If i have to buy cartos then it really doesnt matter either way but the trouble i run into is finding a company that makes great juice and carries Leo stuff. But my next order will be to buy stuff to mix my own juice so that wont be an issue.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
So with lighter liquids I've gone a week or so on one carto. Budderfinger from FSUSA just has too much sediment or I've gotten more proficient at refilling before something bad happens.... or there is some variance in the cartos themselves. Regardless of the reason, I'm very happy with these now.

Always going to be variance. From the little I know a whole lot of this stuff is handmade and you know us humans we are prone to mistakes....lol. In my first full year they are getting way better though

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Always going to be variance. From the little I know a whole lot of this stuff is handmade and you know us humans we are prone to mistakes....lol. In my first full year they are getting way better though

Yeah, these things will never be perfect and neither will we (or certainly not me, at least). I agree that the technology seems to be advancing very quickly. Who knows what we'll be vaping a decade from now.

Hey, congrats on becoming a vet!

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Last edited:

DSL

Jun 13, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Fyi...leo duals now come in colors. Not stickers looks real nice and almost like a gloss finish on top

How would you compare the size of duals to the regular Leo cartomizers. It appears they both hold the 4mls of juice but the duals look way bigger. How do you feel about the rubber mouthpiece? Has anyone found another mouthpiece to fit that isn't rubber? Thanks

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada

Good find do you know how long I have wanted to see that . I liked the Leo cartomizers the 4ml was good but the resistance just a bit too high . With this you can maybe use them on lets say a provari or a boosted ego . I am still waiting for the LR cartomizers to get here but I might consider one of these if I order from them again .

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
From what i am told not boge. But does it matter who makes it if it works ?

OK, before the moderators ban ME for posting this, I have to say I DO NOT SELL THIS DUAL COIL CARTOMIZER PRODUCT!

The "Boge Leo Dual Coil Cartomizer" is NOT made by Boge. Trust me.
I'm sure whatever websites are selling them called it that because the particular cartomizers fit the Boge Leo only.
If anyone has heard otherwise, they were misinformed.
If a vendor selling them has issue with me saying this, they need to take up the legal battle with Boge...
Boge ONLY makes the single coil 4ml Leo cartomizers at this time.

Now, let's see how long until I get banned for mentioning Boge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread