Leo Tank Starter Sets, Tank Atty/Cart, Revolution V2, Innokin Lea sets! Plus, Coupon info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
innokin Lea sets are in and shipped. Many more sets still available!

Taking Pre-Orders for the Boge Revolution V2 sets now!

Also, taking pre-orders for the new Boge Leo Tank Starter Sets and/or the Leo tank atty/cartridge combos.

Revolution V2s and Leo-T tank sets/systems should be in next week!

Use the coupon code ECFMAYSALE for discounts! (good until May31st, 2011)

For further Coupon codes join me on FaceBook here: White Stag Vapor E-Cig Group

I also lowered the prices on many items. Come check us out!

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The Leo, at the moment, is the most versatile. It utilizes its proprietary atomizer which is a big honkin' atty with serious power. The Leo also has the well accepted cartomizer, which holds 4ml of juice and produces nice billows of vapor. Coming very soon (on order being shipped to me now) are the Leo-T tank atty and tank cartridges. Now I've not tried the tank atty/cartridge for the Leo yet, but I'm hoping it's as good as the Lea tank system.

The Lea is a wonderful device and is really slick in style. It really looks like a pen with its cap on, at only 13.5mm in diameter it is much smaller than the Leo (15mm). The Lea tank atomizer works pretty darn good providing a nice, thick almost opaque vapor, but not as much volume of vapor as the Leo. The Lea's smaller size also limits the battery inside, which is only 650mAh. So one Lea lasts me about 7 hours, where as a Leo 800mAh battery actually lasts me about 9-12 hours. The Lea's 510 sized tank cartridge also limits the amount of juice in it to about .8-1ml of juice (13 good sized drops). The Leo tank I believe should hold close to 1.5-2ml of juice. The Lea affords the option to use any 510 threaded cartomizer, atomizer, etc. The Leo is proprietary fitting (adapters available at some vendors) but the Leo atty and cartomizer are, in my opinion, the best out there on the market today.

So, I would recommend either. For long lasting power and less juice refilling with all the options, the Leo is the one. For that certain sexy stealth ability, perfect for at the office or a night on the town, and a fairly solid device, the Lea is a nice change.
I've been torn between the two myself.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Happy Memorial Day!

Just some quick notes:
Last days for the coupon code ECFMAYSALE for 10% off.

Revolution V2 production was delayed, which means my shipment was also delayed. No further details. They are coming and and I'll update as soon as they are being shipped to me.

Still tons of Innokin Lea sets available. Replacement/single Lea batteries and atomizers are also being shipped.

Leo-T tank atomizers and tank cartridges are shipped and on their way to me. As soon as I get those they'll go out in the mail to everyone who's pre-ordered.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Ok, all Leo-T orders are processed, packed and shipping is paid. Should show up tomorrow morning 9am EST for your tracking codes that were emailed out to you.

There are still plenty of Leo-T atomizer and cartridges left!

Revolutions are being made and should be here by next week. I guess I got the bum wrap on getting the shipment early.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Attention: All those who ordered the Revolution V2, will automatically be upgraded to the new V 2.1. The new version has a 1400mAh battery, versus the original 700mAh battery. Also, it will not come with the anion.
These new models will be produced this coming week, and shipped out next week (the 14th of June).

Any future orders will also receive the Revolution V 2.1, so place your pre-orders now.
I have about 15 left on this order.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Well since many of my technical, unbiased (yet knowledgeable in) posts in the Leo sub forum have been deleted, I guess this is the only place I can discuss the Leo and Lea systems.

I will start a new thread here called "Jackal's Den - Boge and Innokin Discussion" here in the Supplier's Forum. There we can talk about anything Innokin, Boge, or any other Model/Make that I might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread