Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Ok folks, time for a new sale.

We're having our first annual 4th of July Sale.
Get 15% off the entire store (except cartridges and cartomizers).
Use coupon code JULY4TH at the checkout.

This sale includes all starter sets for Boge Leo, Innokin Lea and the new Revolution V2.1 1400mAh juice fed box.
Atomizers and e-juice included.

NEW in stock now are 0mg nic e-juices in most flavors.

This sale ends soon so place your orders quickly!

More stock on the way (stuck in customs) including Leo-T tank atomizers and tank cartridges, Innokin 510-T starter sets and atomizers, and Boge 510 LR 2.0 Ohm cartomizers.

Stay tuned for further details.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The shipment showed up today... weird. No tracking since it arrived in customs on the 18th then BAM, at my PO Box.

Anyway, Leo cartomizers are IN STOCK
Innokin 510-T starter sets are IN STOCK
Innokin 510-T atomizers and tank cartridges are IN STOCK (testing one on Silver Bullet and eGo now, works great)
Lea tank cartridges are IN STOCK
Leo tank cartridges are IN STOCK

More Leo Tank atties coming tomorrow.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
By the way... if you're using a Revolution V2.1, or Innokin Lea, or any 510 threaded device, you HAVE to try the Boge LR 2.0 Ohm cartomizers! The lower resistance (Ohm rating) creates higher heat and more vapor than standard 3.0 Ohm cartomizers. The 510 threading allows use on any Lea, or any other 510 threaded unit (eGo, Riva, etc). Highly recommended cartomizers for a serious hit in vapor.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
If you like the smaller cigarette sized automatic e-cigarettes, you have to get one of the new Innokin 510-T starter sets.
Using two automatic (no button) 190mAh batteries and an innovative 2.4 Ohm tank atomizer system, it delivers a very satisfying vapor and tons of flavor. The 510-T are perfect for those "throw in your pocket" moments. I like to carry mine when at a restaurant or shopping, to get a quick vape in now and then.

The Innokin 510-T are in very limited quantity so get these before they're gone! Don't forget an extra Innokin 510-T atomizer while you're at it!

And: We currently have a coupon code for 15% off all starter sets!
BONUS: Every starter set comes with your choice of USA Red, menthol or cherry 10ml bottle of e-juice (16mg). Be sure to specify which flavor free juice you'd prefer in the "comments" area during checkout!

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I've not tried the Cignot version. I'm sure they're comparable to the joye 510. However, I can say the Innokin 510-T is 2.4 Ohm and puts out a good amount of vapor and lots of flavor. I'm actually enjoying them as an e-cig to throw in my shirt pocket when shopping or at work. I have a white one and a red one and love them. The Innokin 510-T atomizer works on the Revolution, my eGo, my Lea, and just about any other 510 threaded device. With my Revolution, I did have to push the center pin up just a hair, but man that's all I use on it now.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
We at White Stag Vapor will be out of town from July 29th through August 14th. During this time the entire store will be set to Pre-Orders. This means your charge card will be credited for any orders, and your order will be shipped when I return on August 15th. Please make note of this and plan ahead with your needs by purchasing prior to that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread