510 to 808/901 auto battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantera

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Canada
Hey guys and gals, so I've posted a lot in the ask the vet section but I really am hoping for someone with experience on a new possible pv setup for the mrs...

Vaporgeek is my main go-to for hardware but the don't have auto kits. The mrs doesn't want a manual batt... Sigh

So here is my question... I use an ego with 510 cartos... I don't want to have to order 510 for me and 808 for her if I buy an 808 auto battery... Now, they have 808 auto batteries in a nice white like she wants, and they also sell 510 cart to 808 battery adapters... My question is has anyone used one of these assorted before and will it have an air passthrough hole to turn on the "auto" switch if I get the adapters and some 510 cartos so we can share?

If so, I might just order a battery, charger and the adapter for her to try it.... 22$, if she doesn't like it, not a huge loss... I can order a whole white kit from happyvaper but 50-80$ is high if she won't use it... If she decides she likes it, I'll order a bloog or something more permanent for her later

Thanks guys,

Pantera

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey guys and gals, so I've posted a lot in the ask the vet section but I really am hoping for someone with experience on a new possible pv setup for the mrs...

Vaporgeek is my main go-to for hardware but the don't have auto kits. The mrs doesn't want a manual batt... Sigh

So here is my question... I use an ego with 510 cartos... I don't want to have to order 510 for me and 808 for her if I buy an 808 auto battery... Now, they have 808 auto batteries in a nice white like she wants, and they also sell 510 cart to 808 battery adapters... My question is has anyone used one of these assorted before and will it have an air passthrough hole to turn on the "auto" switch if I get the adapters and some 510 cartos so we can share?

If so, I might just order a battery, charger and the adapter for her to try it.... 22$, if she doesn't like it, not a huge loss... I can order a whole white kit from happyvaper but 50-80$ is high if she won't use it... If she decides she likes it, I'll order a bloog or something more permanent for her later

Thanks guys,

Pantera

I have used the 808D-1 with a 510 adapter without any airflow problem. The 901 is the one that has the airflow problem with cartomizers. However, you might consider a 510 auto batt. Cignot has the 510-t auto batt here It's a 280mAh and slightly longer (and longer lasting x2) than a regular 510:

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/51t-bax-all.htm - available in white with two choices of leds. You can use a 510 charger to charge it (but not an eGo charger).

They also have a 3 battery package with all different choices - white, auto, different led color - for a regular 510 batts here:

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/510-bat-tre.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread