• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Leather E-cigarette Case v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Hey everyone did you see the new redesigned leather e-cig case at JC?

I wanted it before but now it is so much better !! You can carry 2 full 801's. or the (103 mini , I guess a 901 will fit in that?)

I have been using a case that lets just say is a little awkward and would not keep my stuff separate. I think this new one is going to be perfect to find in my purse and I can use the other one for juices and stuff.. I can't wait to get it!!

And for the guys...it's leather and black and will fit in your pocket...

Here is the link to check it out...now that I ordered mine..LOL

https://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/product/A020/accessories

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Fast shipping from JC as usual..The case is nicely made leather, it's very snug 801 case..but that is the nature of leather it will stretch with use. Better to be snug then have the ecig fall out.
And for you kissbox users, one side has a opening that allows the switch button to be exposed. I forgot all about the manual buttons when I ordered....Nice surprise its like having manual and auto sides ..

And also I got Marcado Redoak, very nice vapor and what I think is the best rounded cinnamon flavor I have tried.

enricopardo

Jul 19, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Hey everyone did you see the new redesigned leather e-cig case at JC?

I wanted it before but now it is so much better !! You can carry 2 full 801's. or the (103 mini , I guess a 901 will fit in that?)

I have been using a case that lets just say is a little awkward and would not keep my stuff separate. I think this new one is going to be perfect to find in my purse and I can use the other one for juices and stuff.. I can't wait to get it!!

And for the guys...it's leather and black and will fit in your pocket...

Here is the link to check it out...now that I ordered mine..LOL

https://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/product/A020/accessories

Do you know if an EgoT will fit in these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread