Status
Not open for further replies.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Is Johnson Creek on vacation? Or maybe someone here can help?

I'm looking at this, sent them a couple questions a week ago, and no reply:

Accessories - Leather E-cigarette Case v2

Which of the two will fit KR808s? How about XL KR808s with carto's attached?
What "format" is the belt attachment? A loop? or a spring clip (so it can be removed without undoing my belt)?

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I don't know the answers to your questions but I hear that JC is pretty good at getting back to people. Have you sent them a follow up email? Maybe yours accidentally got skipped as they were going through all the emails they got from customers. Or it didn't go through. If I hadn't heard from someone in 2 weeks I would send them a reminder or follow-up email to see if they got the 1st one..

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Thanks.... and to follow up:
I got both of them. The smaller is useless- well unless you want to carry shorties with no carts. The larger one can carry two XLs with carto's attached. The belt loop is useless for me because I don't want to wear it from the moment I get dressed till i get undressed. . If it had a spring clip I could slip it on and off as needed. The belt loop does offer a semi-funky way to carry 3 add'l carto's side by side. I've carried this thing in a shirt pocket and jacket pocket at formal events and in the woods. I still would not trust it in my back pocket for protecting the contents from me sitting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread