Lavatubes look like some kind of a power tool, why would anyone want that thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
..... at least that's what I thought when I began my vaping journey.

First a big hello to everyone in the Lavatube forum...

I started off over a year ago with a cigalike device and made the progression.
I just got my first lavatube this week and I'm in the midst of moving past the eGo stage.
Now I understand why people want lavatubes.
I've been using a full size all week and I love it.
I have mini on its its way to me now, figuring the full size for home and the mini for going to work with.
Thankfully the ECF classifieds have allowed me to recover some of what I spend as I move forward.
I was able to get both lavatubes there, from folks that are ahead of me on the curve and pass on items that I grew tired of.

So just a hello to everyone and thank you all for continuing to post your thoughts, ideas and reviews.
Sharing information is what makes this a community.

I'm using the lavatubes with vivi nova tanks and boy those RBA's look crazy, why would people want to rebuild an atomizer?
Oh, oh, I think I see my next vaping horizon approaching:)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
..... at least that's what I thought when I began my vaping journey.

First a big hello to everyone in the Lavatube forum...

I started off over a year ago with a cigalike device and made the progression.
I just got my first lavatube this week and I'm in the midst of moving past the eGo stage.
Now I understand why people want lavatubes.
I've been using a full size all week and I love it.
I have mini on its its way to me now, figuring the full size for home and the mini for going to work with.
Thankfully the ECF classifieds have allowed me to recover some of what I spend as I move forward.
I was able to get both lavatubes there, from folks that are ahead of me on the curve and pass on items that I grew tired of.

So just a hello to everyone and thank you all for continuing to post your thoughts, ideas and reviews.
Sharing information is what makes this a community.

I'm using the lavatubes with vivi nova tanks and boy those RBA's look crazy, why would people want to rebuild an atomizer?
Oh, oh, I think I see my next vaping horizon approaching:)

A full sized LT was my step up from eGos as well. Tho I still use eGo Twists as my out and about devices. The LT was a nice next step for sure, tho I'm now on to a ZMax. :)

As for RBAs ... part of it is just the pure tinkering aspect of it. But also, after the initial investment, they do lower your consumable costs. A couple inches of kanthal and wick are a lot cheaper than going out and buying a new atomizer head or carto for a carto tank etc etc.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Which version of the Lava Tube do you have?
I have the Lambo v4 L Rider, been using it for a month now and love it,had a problem with the center pin making a no draw with the Vivi Nova, but after reading around the net I found a simple home made plastic horse shoe washer did the trick to make it draw right.

I also have a Young June version on the way as my second LT.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I have the Lambo v4 L Rider, been using it for a month now and love it,had a problem with the center pin making a no draw with the Vivi Nova, but after reading around the net I found a simple home made plastic horse shoe washer did the trick to make it draw right.

Not sure which model I hae ... it's the older black tube style.

vdice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
new jersey

hi
i am having trouble with the center pin also with novas. could you explain the fix,,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread