Lavatube experience good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
I can't recommend it. Set at low Volts it puts out at about 1V more so you still get either burn ejuice or sour taste. Using very high resistance coils helps a bit but here is another problem. Say you got it set at 3.2V only but as the battery gets lower you also get weaker vape. The idea I got Lavatube for is that it should keep same vape all the way and it doesn't. Also sometimes it misfires which seems to be common problem.
Another thing I can't stand about it is that the center pin sits too high and pushes all my posts up so for any other mod I have to pull them back again. This happens on the Young June model, not sure about the other clones but hear they have problems of their own.
So no I don't use it much at all and can't recommend it particularly to a new vaper who could possibly get health problems from inhaling burned ejuice because they don't have a clue about vaping yet.

Last edited:

TheVap3Junkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Bunker Hill, WV
I have a 18650 varitube x which is a young joune lava tube and I love it. Volcano will have the actual version 2 lavatube soon too though. The varitube has a battery bar and will show you the resistance of your attached device and goes from 3v-6v. I got mine at vapercon for a great price from ivape but they have god prices on the website as well. I will say though it is pulse width modulated so it does feel higher than it is set voltage wise but I have no burning issues with low resistance stuff. That depends on the juice too.

Last edited:

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
I just got this yesterday. Mini Lava Tuve v2 on left ... bang for the buck and vape's and tastes like a king on my juices, lol :vapor:

Lava Tube v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread