Las Vegas Shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snxmstr

May 16, 2010
Las Vegas
Hi all--

I bought a Smoking Everywhere kit at a mall kiosk about a year ago, didn't really like it, and kept up with the analogs. Well, I really want to quit smoking this time, and after browsing through this forum, I am ready to try again. My problem is the mail order thing: I ordered a Vapor King starter kit a week ago, and it hasn't arrived yet... I'm starting to go a bit nuts without my analogs. Does anyone know of a store in Las Vegas that they would recommend? I would like to avoid tobacco shops because I am still VERY tempted to smoke again. Thanks!

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
A week is a long time to wait, especially when getting started. However, you probably have been smoking for a long time so a couple more days is not going to kill you. Just be patient and dont get your hopes up too high b/c there is a learning curve with these and it is not always easy, so even if you cut back on smoking that is a big step into quitting all together. It will be in your mailbox in no time.GL hope this helps. also I dont know any places in Vegas but I do know places like madvapes.com are real fast at shipping so maybe next time you order something you could check them out.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I agree. Another week on the analogs isn't going to kill you, but YEARS on them may well do the trick! ;)

Just be patient and pretty soon you'll be vaping away.

A LOT of vendors are quick shippers but I wouldn't say a week is a terribly long wait. Good luck and PLEASE tell me that whatever kit you ordered is a MANUAL version! Make sure you have LIQUID too..no liquid, no vaping.

I have a love/hate relationship with SE m'self. I hate them because they GOUGED me on a crappy kit, but if it wasn't for THEM...

I got my kit in Vegas too! We were down there for 4 days. I bought mine in that little outside kiosk outside the mall across from the Wynn hotel. If you're by that way, smack the little guy in the jollies for me, willya?

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Domino what brand was that (outside the wynn)?

I was just made aware or a place called www.sincitecigs.com not a lot of inventory but nice in a pinch according to a friend of mine. Never used them personally.

Would be awful nice to have a well stock supplier here though :)

Mr. Bills has limited stuff thats overpriced.

And if you ever have an emergency let me know I may have stuff lying around.

Let me know how it goes and if there is anything I can ever do to help. Would be awesome to get a Vegas Vaping community going... seems there are a lot of us, but nobody really ever communicates.

best of luck,
--waffle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread