Hello from Las Vegas, NV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Just introducing myself, Liana here. I am a middle-aged, in recovery over 12 years, an avid Harley rider, an X-smoker, have been vaping a couple years, new mixer that started in April, and loving it so far. Appreciate all the knowledge I can get from all the friendly peeps I have been hearing from. I am a master hair colorist and hair artist by day, so chemistry is in my blood. I like complex flavors, and since I live here in Las Vegas with the DIY Flavor Shack, Viva Las Vapes, and other great shops, I have some local brains to pick too. I am not shy about asking questions and appreciate honest feedback. I mix by weight, have a decent stash for a newbie, and study to the point of losing sleep daily. I use both an Aegis with a Falcon King tank and a Recurve on a Topside SE for tasting. Thanks, look forward to a new forum.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Hello everyone! Just introducing myself, Liana here. I am a middle-aged, in recovery over 12 years, an avid Harley rider, an X-smoker, have been vaping a couple years, new mixer that started in April, and loving it so far. Appreciate all the knowledge I can get from all the friendly peeps I have been hearing from. I am a master hair colorist and hair artist by day, so chemistry is in my blood. I like complex flavors, and since I live here in Las Vegas with the DIY Flavor Shack, Viva Las Vapes, and other great shops, I have some local brains to pick too. I am not shy about asking questions and appreciate honest feedback. I mix by weight, have a decent stash for a newbie, and study to the point of losing sleep daily. I use both an Aegis with a Falcon King tank and a Recurve on a Topside SE for tasting. Thanks, look forward to a new forum.

You're definitely not a newbie to the DIY vaping hobby! Welcome to ECF. Check out the juice DIY forums for lots of recipes and tips. Everything you need is on ECF.

E-Liquid Recipes

Welcome Liana

And also from the home of H-D here in Milwaukee!!!

I don't ride but my good buddy and neighbor does and has a '48 knucklehead in sweet condition.

You ever get to the reunions here? They're a total blast.
Hi, haven't been to one yet. I took part of my day today from the salon and we just went out of Jericho ride with the f
Fully Armored Biker Church and about seven other Ministries. We also went on the Laughlin River Run last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread