Laisioma L3 temp control

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapingbeauty

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2015
Supposedly the HohmWrecker G2 does kanthal tc. I don't own one and haven't heard much about peoples results. If you're hellbent on staying with kanthal and using tc, check into it.
Love mine g2 and yes tc with kanthal is great on this device

Fight for your right to vape......

Evilcon666

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2014
Visalia CA
Do you build your own coils? If you do, SS is easy to work with, and will function either wattage or TC. For factory coils, you'll have to see what's offered that fits your tank, frequently a Ni build.
I do build my own coils. Which other types of wire can I utilize temp control?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Super Flex

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Ni, Ti, and SS are the three wire types you can use for TC. Both Ni and Ti require a bit different approach in building and maintaining. There are multiple threads on each wire in the RTA and coil/wire subforums. I've seen people discuss good results with all three. I've elected to only use SS in my builds for convenience and compatibility.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

there are many now. Ni200, Ti and stainless steel as mentioned but also the Ni-Fe alloys (NiFe30, 70, 48/52, reactor wire etc etc) are now commonly available. Many other metals/alloys could work in principle but are largely uncharacterised for vaping purpose and usually expensive. Zirconium is now available at a reasonable price

http://shop.gg-store.com/en/wires/1207-zirconium-wire-035mm-27awg-10mts.html

Evilcon666

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2014
Visalia CA
I'm leaning towards stainless currently from the sounds of it sounds easy to work with.

Now it brings me to the main question. This more or less applies to the people who own one.

What are all the settings with the DYI and other stuff. The instructions are not clear.
And being

Evilcon666

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2014
Visalia CA
Update. So I got some SS wire in there. When I fire it the coils fire evenly at a nice. 30

But when I went to wick it up and start vaping from it I'm getting dry hits now and then. But the wicks aren't evenly wet...

One side seems drier the other? What causes this ?

Super Flex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tuscaloosa al
Love mine g2 and yes tc with kanthal is great on this device
I have the Hohmwrecker, the G2 and the Hohmslice, I guess you could say I am a Hohmtech fanboy but i love them and all three do and I mean do temp control Kanthal, they take some getting use to but once dialed in the are great I will take the FSK chip over the any device out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread