• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KW Peeps, juice swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrlamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Ontario, Canada
k sorry folks, i have been super busy and totally forgot about this. lol, I appologize, i have 3 exams coming up and got laid off from my job so needless to say there has been a lot going on

I really dont have time for a swap until the new year, Im going to attempt to sell my extra juice, and if it doesnt work out than we can meet up in january if anyone is still interested. I need the money deseraptely as Im about to toss 5 kanger t2s for leaking every 10 puffs and Id like to replace them with something so Im not limited to 2 vivi novas... plus the whole not having a job and christmas coming/being poor thing lol.

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
Generally its two reasons.

first: it's the little silicone piece in the middle has been pushed down to far. if you pull it up a little bit and let the black cap push it down when you screw it on the seal will be remade and it won't leak down the middle. Mind did the same thing after the first time I took them apart to clean.
second: you need to make sure is that the center post is connected tightly to ensure that it's not the cause of the leaks.

Also ensure to blow them out after the fix. little suckers can hold a lot of juice down that center post

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
k sorry folks, i have been super busy and totally forgot about this. lol, I appologize, i have 3 exams coming up and got laid off from my job so needless to say there has been a lot going on

I really dont have time for a swap until the new year, Im going to attempt to sell my extra juice, and if it doesnt work out than we can meet up in january if anyone is still interested. I need the money deseraptely as Im about to toss 5 kanger t2s for leaking every 10 puffs and Id like to replace them with something so Im not limited to 2 vivi novas... plus the whole not having a job and christmas coming/being poor thing lol.

Why not try the classifieds ?

Let me know, there are a few other things you can try before they meet their maker.

Oh oh, what what ? :) The leaking in T2s drives me NUTS, but when they work they're better than the Vivi in my opinion. Thanks for silicone tip - I had read that ages ago, but completely forgot about it.

If you're cheap er frugal like me and use heads a bit too long, they will leak like crazy when they're a little bit past dead. :)

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
The other tricks I used is fiddling with the wicks, if they are pulled down to much it will leak over top of them and run down the center post when you fill them to high or lay them on their side.

The last resort I have done is replace the head at a cost of $1.05 (if ordering the five packs from Surevapes.)

Starrlamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I think I discovered the issue, three tanks leak from the centre post and from the seam at the base around the outside of the post area. They seem to leak slowly when not in use and I'm sure the pressure from use makes it worse when I use them. Crappy. Think it is worth contacting the vendor if it's been a month?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread