Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, REOville!!!

I know that there is a thread like this over in the DIY Liquid forum, but I thought it might be fun for us REOnauts to do an all day vape swap.

I'm not exactly sure how to do this in the most efficient way, but perhaps we just post the name of our juice and the category it fits in to and then when you see someone post a juice that seems interesting to you, just post that you'd like to swap with them. We can just swap 6ml bottles of the juices since just about every REOnaut has the 6ml bottles from the 18650 mods.

What do you all think? I believe it would be fun to try eachother's all day vapes.

I'm sorry in advance to all the unflavored juice vapers, because you guys won't likely want to engage in this thread.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I vape unflavored, But I have some Nicoticket laying around. This seems interesting and I'm not against flavors just a lot of flavors taste bland to me now.
I'd swap the whole bottle in this case and hope this is allowed in the forum. Would take too long to type all descriptions, but most are on their site or people have heard of them

I have Radioactive, The Virus and Gravity in 3mg and 15ml bottles and none are full.

Then I have Frenilla, ACB, Wakonda, Got Cookie, B Puddin, and a small bit of The Switch all in 12mg. 60ml bottles, but none are full

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
This is cool! How would we go about shipping? Just pay for first class?

My adv is a fruity one, that's all I vape, that and cereal flavors. My main DIY's are watermelon and fruit loops. Been vaping the loops a lot more lately.

Danny B can vouch for my watermelon, i sold him an LP and gave him a sample of it. He said he really liked it!

Anyone vape fruity stuff? I've got more than just fruit loops and watermelon, but those 2 are my go-to.

-Mark

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I vape unflavored, But I have some Nicoticket laying around. This seems interesting and I'm not against flavors just a lot of flavors taste bland to me now.
I'd swap the whole bottle in this case and hope this is allowed in the forum. Would take too long to type all descriptions, but most are on their site or people have heard of them

I have Radioactive, The Virus and Gravity in 3mg and 15ml bottles and none are full.

Then I have Frenilla, ACB, Wakonda, Got Cookie, B Puddin, and a small bit of The Switch all in 12mg. 60ml bottles, but none are full

I've never tried any Nicoticket juice. I hear great things about them. I'd swap you for some of their non-fruit flavors. I am a tobacco guy.

As far as shipping, yeah, just first class in a bubble envelope.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I think this will work as long as we use our all day vape. If we all start offering random juices we have laying around and don't use, it would be going against the whole idea of this swap thread.

I'd like us to swap our all-day vape. If you have two that you rotate between, that's fine too.

I'm curious to know what everyone's all day vape tastes like.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I've never tried any Nicoticket juice. I hear great things about them. I'd swap you for some of their non-fruit flavors. I am a tobacco guy.

As far as shipping, yeah, just first class in a bubble envelope.

I know Radioactive, Virus, and Wakonda say there is tobacco in them. The Switch is one that isn't on the site that is a strong tobacco. Enough where I didn't like it at all haha. I think ACB claims to have tobacco in it too, but The Switch it by far the strongest tobacco taste I've ever had.

I can vouch for Mark's watermelon e-juice. That stuff was amazing,

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Still have maybe 18-20 30ml bottles sitting around I'd probably never vape, maybe a few 15ml, a couple smaller as well. About a month ago I tossed out around 50 30ml, some 90ml and 120ml bottles of joose I knew I would never vape. What I do vape is in cold storage, mostly in large bottles with smaller ones refilled from them to use on my desk.

But dealing with shipping pretty much takes me out of this game... jif, sorry. I seldom go out to run errands except in the wee hours of the night, so almost never go to a PO. Last time was sometime last year. Also what most folks vape I mostly won't. Fruit, bakery, candy, desert, etc rarely get a nod from me... drink, tobacco and certain savory flavors mostly are what make up my ADV's (and some of them are very strong). Have some more new ones due soon to try... that's been my drill ever since I mostly stopped doing DIY, buy to try.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hello, REOville!!!

I know that there is a thread like this over in the DIY Liquid forum, but I thought it might be fun for us REOnauts to do an all day vape swap.

I'm not exactly sure how to do this in the most efficient way, but perhaps we just post the name of our juice and the category it fits in to and then when you see someone post a juice that seems interesting to you, just post that you'd like to swap with them. We can just swap 6ml bottles of the juices since just about every REOnaut has the 6ml bottles from the 18650 mods.

What do you all think? I believe it would be fun to try eachother's all day vapes.

I'm sorry in advance to all the unflavored juice vapers, because you guys won't likely want to engage in this thread.

Not sure this swap is allowed in a forum supplier thread. Looking at the REO Swap thread rules it seems it may not be allowed. Might want to check with a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread