KR808D1--Auto or Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciele Edward

Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
Ok, right now I am placing an order for a KR808D1. I don't know whether to get the auto or manual. I honestly prefer not having to press a button but...I want to get the most vapor possible. Is the KR808 going to cut off on me like the Joye 510 auto would? The Firelight Micro I have right now is an auto, doesn't activate unless I'm drawing on it and doesn't cut off no matter what.

That's ideally what I want only with a bit more power to it.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Ok, right now I am placing an order for a KR808D1. I don't know whether to get the auto or manual. I honestly prefer not having to press a button but...I want to get the most vapor possible. Is the KR808 going to cut off on me like the Joye 510 auto would? The Firelight Micro I have right now is an auto, doesn't activate unless I'm drawing on it and doesn't cut off no matter what.

That's ideally what I want only with a bit more power to it.

They both have their merits. Most people prefer manuals - I went straight to manuals, because I didn't want any risk of noise/vibration firing, and I like the control.

But if you just can't decide... check out ElectroNicStix. They sell "hybrid" Kr808D-1 kits, with one auto and one manual.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
You did great ordering the manuals. I have been at this just over 2 weeks. I started with the autos because I thought it would be more like the real thing. I quickly graduated to the short manual from V4L and now on to the XL manual from V4L. There are 3 people in my family that are using the KR808D and we all love the XL manual. The short ones that came with the kit were a pain to keep charged and the XL manual stay charged longer since they are a bigger battery they also give more vapor. We are loving ours. You made the right choice.

BTW- If you really want more power with the KR808D, do yourself a favor an get an XL manual battery from Vapor4Life.

Last edited:

endril

Moved On
Jul 28, 2010
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: multiple of banned member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread