Manual battery in pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azeis

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Jerz
You can take the clip off of a tire gauge or a pen and use it to cover the button if you are really worried about it being turned on. I used to do that before I got a good case.

Thats a good idea. Would love to just clip to the inside of my pocket so its not loose but wasn't sure what to do. I'll have to go scrounge through my glove box for my tire gauge now :)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Thats a good idea. Would love to just clip to the inside of my pocket so its not loose but wasn't sure what to do. I'll have to go scrounge through my glove box for my tire gauge now :)

If you slide the clip from the LED end of the battery up to the button you won't scratch the paint putting the clip on.

dxology

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
alabama
i was watching some tv in bed last night and my 901 manual had fallen beside me on the button, i didnt realize it til i picked it up and it burnt my fingers a bit. I quickly took the atty off the battery and let it sit for about 10 minutes before checking to see if it i had killed it. luckily it was fine but i have learned my lesson about manual batteries... you gotta keep your eye on them lol

I have had no trouble with my 510 or eGo. I carry my eGo in my shirt pocket where I used to carry my cigarettes. In my car, it lays in a cup holder where my ash tray used to be. I also carry a Bartelby Mod as a backup without a problem.

When I started vaping, I tried two "Scewdrivers". Both started smoking laying on a flat surface. One actually melted the cartridge. The button was depressed and stayed depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread