• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KokoVape, Kokomo Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I had a wonderful time at the vape meet! Met some of the peeps I have talked to on here, and it was so nice to be able to put a face with the names! :) I should have wrote down names, lol, but I didn't. Hoosier, it was especially nice to finally meet u, u have always been nice when I ask my silly questions, and u were just what I thought u would be like in person. And it was nice to meet Mrs Hoosier too, she seems like a really sweet lady :)

It was also great hanging out with mike and capt, sure hope u finally got the Rasberry out of ur atty, lol. Or was is the cin bun that wouldn't come out? Lol ;).

It's a shame that chief won't see this for about another month, but I had a great time chatting with him and checking out his new tanks, I think they will be very well known before he is allowed back on here. But I am going to say thank u anyway.

I wish I would have asked what one ladies name was that was sitting at the table behind us, she kind of came in there at the end and was trying flavors, she is a new vapor and will be doing reviews soon. Raider girl, or something like that? It was great chatting with u too!!

Take Care everyone, see u at the next gathering!!

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
Yeah great write-up Hoosier! It was also great to meet everyone here and put some real faces to the names. And yes, the flavor in my atty has come around ;) Cinnabun and cookie-type flavors do taste good, but there is no way I could vape that all day. I like it light and clean with a hint of fruit or tobacco. As Hoosier would say, I'm a fan of the one-dimensional. :p

It was fun y'all!

-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread