• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KokoVape, Kokomo Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
This is a 2 day event that will be held in Kokomo in north central Indiana, about 30 minute north of Indianapolis. Should be a good time for all who attend and it looks like there will be some great prizes given away as well.

Saturday June 2nd, 11a-9p
Sunday June 3rd, 11a-8p

Home - KoKoVapeClub

I know Hot Vapes from Chicago will be there as well as other area vendors. Should be a fun meet.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
This is being driven by Jeff from the Kokomo B&M.

I've contacted him about having a Hoosier Vaper Club presence. He's good with that and pretty happy there is such a club going.

Trep is working up some cards for us to give out. Since it is about 10-12 miles from my house, I'll attempt to be there for the whole day Sat. (The second day of this is iffy according to the phone call I had.)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
The site that I went to for this does not give a def time for Sunday but says "Sunday if u want to stick around" it only has sat listed as the day of the event. Anyone know more?

The room at Whiskey Creek is reserved for 2 days, but the commitments for Sun are iffy, so it basically says what it is...it's there if folks want to stick around.

j_par

Mar 21, 2011
Indiana
My wife and I will def be there Saturday! Hoping a lot of Indiana Vapers show up! Need to get together with more of you guys, been vaping for 18 months and really haven't gotten to meet too many Hoosiers! Been to Philly for VapeFest and Chicago for Bash and a WCVC meet. Need to get down for a Hoosier Meet! I am helping Jeff a bit with this meet, already have quite a few of the giveaways in hand! Looks to be a good time! If you guys have any other meets for Indiana, let me know and I will post them to my calendar, VapeMeetUp.com for everyone to see. See you guys the 2nd!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I see on the site there are lots of vendors that are giving stuff for raffles and what not, but does anyone know if there are going to be any vendors there?

Has anyone confirmed yet or will kpv be the only one with stuff for sale?

Btw Hoosier I know this is off topic, but I was wondering what u thought of the VZ flavors?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I've heard that Sharpi is going to try to come with her Evolution tanks, but that is the only other vendor that I've heard is defiantly going. But I'm completely out of the loop, so going by my word alone is like looking at the earth from a 1st story window, mostly obscured..

OT: Same as most others. Some good, some bad, most are pretty average. I've come to the conclusion that I demand more in a juice than most, so "stand alone flavorings" are almost rare enough to be unique for me. Others seem to be huge fans of the one-dimensional. Mostly I've been spending time trying to figure out how to use them well. The difference between my stage 4 and stage 7, on most of these VZ flavorings, is so small as to be nonexistent. (For lurkers and others not familiar with me the stage #'s are from http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/hoosier/2254-hoosiers-flavoring-levels-aka-general-diy-guide-flavoring-ratios.html)

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Please please someone tell me there will be another vendor there?? I desperately need some good deals!! Lol. Like a dipsh@@ I forgot to get batteries at Vapebash and of course they have been dying on me!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

Plus I also noticed at Vapebash that kpv had nothing specially priced for the event, so I doubt there will be any good deals from them. Does anyone know Hoosier ecig supply well enough to ask? Or Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread