Kiwi juice anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rver

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mentor, Ohio
I had an order from M&P come in the other day. While I was at it I decided to give kiwi juice one more try.From 2 other vendors their juice failed my test and I was reluctant to try a third time...but I decided to have them send me a 30ML bottle. It was the right decision on my part because the kiwi is smooth and great flavor. If any of you are kiwi freaks, I would suggest to give it a try...you just might like it...

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had an order from M&P come in the other day. While I was at it I decided to give kiwi juice one more try.From 2 other vendors their juice failed my test and I was reluctant to try a third time...but I decided to have them send me a 30ML bottle. It was the right decision on my part because the kiwi is smooth and great flavor. If any of you are kiwi freaks, I would suggest to give it a try...you just might like it...

Thanks Rver! Kiwi is one of my faves and shhhh don't tell anyone but pretty much everyone has tried it in one vape or another if they have ordered from us, heehee and from all the raves about our liquids, I guess everyone likes it, they just don't know it, lol!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Oh, you sneaky sneaky girl...hehe

Thanks Rver! Kiwi is one of my faves and shhhh don't tell anyone but pretty much everyone has tried it in one vape or another if they have ordered from us, heehee and from all the raves about our liquids, I guess everyone likes it, they just don't know it, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread