Alternasmokes Watermelon, Sweet Plum, and Kiwi flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Ive been meaning to post this for a few days now, but ive been aorking a ton of flights lately and have been in baping bliss the entire time thanks to these new liquids!

I purchased Watermelon, Kiwi, and Sweet Plum flavors in 16mg PG from Alternasmokes.com about a week ago... Damn! Some good stuff!

Watermelon- great juice and one of my gavorite flavors. Ive tried watermelon juice from a few suppliers now and this one is equally matched with my favorite from another company. Nice fresh watermelon flavor, not too candy like with a nice strong inhale flavor as well on the exhale. It produces some great vapor in my Janty stick, and has a nice kick to it. Usually gives me a little bit of a cough with that first morning wake up vape! This is usually an all day vape flavor for me. I love the intense watermelon flavor I get with this one.

Kiwi- From my experiences, Kiwi juice can tend to be quite low on the flavor scale, and as I mentioned in another post on some kiwi from another supplier, can be a difficult flavor to reproduce without tasting "fake" This juice has some of the best intense kiwi flavor I have tried to date! Extremely "Pure" and "real" tasting! Very refreshing, and I like to occasionally vape this flavor as a change up throughout the day when my other flavors seem to go bland from vaping them too often. Once again, excellent throat hit and vapor production in my manual janty stick.

Sweet Plum- Guys this one is a winner! I love trying out "rare" flavors that are individual to certain suppliers, and I have never seen this flavor listed anywhere. Its got a super sweet yet tangy fruit flavor to it. Plum undertones are dominated by its sweetness, but definitely there. This is a great after dinner vape, or occasional "Treat" vape if you will... As with the previous two flavors, consistent throat kick and vapor throughout.

Uber fast shipping and great customer service. If you are a big fan of strong fruity flavors, give these a try!

Safe travles!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Alright, I've FINALLY received my order from Steve and I'm on the watermelon.

VERY nice watermelon flavor! But, because I like 'em sweet, I added a few drops of the cotton candy flavoring I received from Jack at Happy Vaper.

NOW it's WONDERFUL! Tastes just like I'm smoking a Watermelon Jolly Rancher!

Loved the precription type bottles you get from Steve, especially considering I have a 6 year old daughter, a 22 month old Doberman and a 71 year old husband! ;)

(Yes, the hubby's the worst of the bunch...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread