Kick bass vapor (kbv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I ordered 6 juices Saturday, February 25th; about an hour after placing my order I received an email stating that one of the juices previously out of stock, was now in stock (Pinneaple Shake); I quickly placed an order for it. In my remarks I requested consideration of shopping the one item order with the 6 juices previously ordered, to avoid duplicate shipping fees. I really didn't think it would happen and pretty much forgot about it. Received my order yesterday and noticed $3 folded in my paperwork and couldn't think of why I was being sent money! KBV obligingly combined both orders and reimbursed me the additional $3 shipping fee. Not only that, but they personally addressed my note, with their own note "sure, no problem!", along with some welcoming remarks, little smilies/happy faces, etc. Very personalized service and I was/am extremely pleased with their customer service! I've yet to taste the juices, but if they taste as good as their customer service, they've got a customer for life! Thank you KBV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread