Kick Bass Vapors - great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BooBoo888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
PA, USA
I haven't been vaping for too long and have only tried juices from 5 different vendors so far, but I am loving KBV, let me tell ya! I love their wide selection of dessert flavors, and their service has been stellar the couple of times I have ordered from them so far.

The juice itself is amazing, IMHO. All of the flavors I have tried to date (7 or 8) have all been absolute winners, starting out subtle but yummy and only getting better with time. The flavors are clean, interesting, very lightly sweet and perfectly balanced - and did I mention the selection?? They have something for everyone, and even if a particular flavor of their's isn't exactly your cup of tea, I think you will still appreciate it as a thoughtfully crafted, high quality juice.

When I first tried them, I thought they might be too subtle for me, but after having my taste buds assaulted by some other vendors' cloying concoctions, I have decided that the amount of flavor, sweetness and throat hit in KBV's juices is just perfect for me. They also offer extra flavor shots (for an upcharge) if you are so inclined.

I know there are more highly revered juices out there that I have yet to try, but their notoriously high prices, limited ordering windows and/or long ship times would automatically rule them out for me as my main supplier regardless of the insanely good quality of their juices. I may decide to give them a try at some point, but I think I have found my just right, every-day juice vendor in KBV :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread