KBV order information updated daily during business days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orders though 5656 shipped today. We're running at around 48 hours on order placed now, but things are busy. We may just go ahead and close ordering on Thursdays for inventory and to catch up going into weekends. We will announce if we do so. Also, Monday we will only mix 1/2 day as I have to have injections and need Missy to drive me. IDK how I'll be for a few days after that, but it shouldn't effect processing a lot. It's also tax week :mad: after we get through the middle of next week things should run better than ever :fingers crossed:

Orders through 5811 shipped today, no update yesterday as we only mailed 15-20 packages due to my medical procedure which set us back a day but I think we'll be back on track by the end of the day tomorrow :) Also, those that got with me on offline orders prior to my procedure shipped as well. The other ones will ship tomorrow or Thursday.

Orders through 5876 shipped today along with all the offline orders. Offline orders are processed in the order received, for instance if we are at 5904 and receive an offline request then we process that order in between that and the next order received on the site.

Anyway, we got all retail orders done this week and have a few large wholesale ones for tomorrow. We didn't have the week we had hoped and if it was an inconvenience we apologize. I was, and to an extent still am, having some side effects from the injections. Inventory looks good on most everything other than some 555 we are waiting on which we should have early next week. We will be able to list some though.

orders through 5998 shipped today. I apologize for my lack of involvement on the forum lately but have been keeping up with all emails and PMs. Things have been busy around here lately (not all business related), and I hope to get the chance shortly to BS with Y'all more soon! :)

This has not effected processing of orders and all orders this week shipped within 48 hours.

Orders through 6075 shipped today. I will change the image to reflect a 48 hour turn around and see how long it lasts. If we are able to maintain a 50 or so order a day status it shouldn't be a problem except starting on Fridays since orders build up over the weekend.

Having me back and able to accomplish more feeling slightly better combined with Missy turning into an absolute machine! we can process more orders than ever.

I will start using this thread only when we are backed up and possibly pushing over 48 hours, otherwise I really don't see a need and I'll unsticky it so the product talk remains closer to the top of the forum.

About caught up after the PG/VG shipping problem and overnighting of it to stay on track. Just a quick pop in but we'll finish in the mid/upper 6200s or better today and the 48 hour image is back o the site. I think we stayed within 2 business days anyway, but it wasn't easy, and didn't happen without many phone calls and expensive shipping.

We should manage all orders placed by 7a.m. out today. I will throw up the 96 hour image soon due to the weekend and my scheduled injections Monday afternoon. Barring any complications I don't see using it, but playing it safe. The 1st injections weren't terrible due to the fact that I didn't know what to expect. Now that I know what to expect I don't look forward to them and am surewill have anxiety when the time nears. I live day by day, so no need to worry about Monday yet :)

We should make right around 6360 today :) We started @6 this morning and I'm currently getting ready while the girls finish out, to get injections. I see a few PMs I'll try to get to those later from my phone which is a PITA, so if you can convert them to emails to orders@kickbassvapor.com that would help. I will be on my back the rest of the day. Barring any setbacks orders should go out pretty timely this week :)

Last edited:
Orders through 6430 mailed today. We're running 48 hours despite what the pic on the site says. The low #s don't so much reflect me being out a day as they do the size of the orders this week. We should get caught up by week's end and may even close ordering for 12 hours tomorrow to stock the store, and make sure all orders placed prior to Friday mail by the weekend.

We'll get into orders placed yesterday today :) I'm hesitant to say 48 trending towards 24 hour turnaround since ordering is picking up pretty well today. I'll get to the last few emails tonight, I have a DRs appointment tomorrow, and Home inspections scheduled for most of the day Friday. Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Weekend!

Orders through 6780 shipped out Friday, those that ordered know we managed an incredible turn around for a short Holiday week. I was a little worried and thought we may fall behind a bit but we put in extra hours and are on track :) I have been in St. Louis with inspections on the house we're buying and haven't been home to answer emails. I will get to everyone before the weekend is over.

The 96 hour image is just going to stay, that is more in case we have a shipment run late or miss something, actual turn around as you know is usually around 48 hours and the image is JIC. It's also looking like around July 1st will be the 1st of our 2 down weeks this Summer with the move, but I will keep everyone up to date as time goes by. We close on the 15th, but I'm figuring 2 weeks to get the mixing facility together and inspected, thanks

We're going to use this until we get caught up again. We shipped orders through 7339 today, we are still over 100 behind, but are making progress. We also received inventory in the mail, and from the other location today, but that would be like throwing gas on a fire right now. We'll inventory the store late-week, and hopefully be close to caught up by then.

We pushed as many orders today as usual, which was terrific considering everything is "new" to us. We should get faster and faster as we get used to things, but this week will be the worst as far as shipping and we may approach the 96 hour listed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread