Kayfun Lite Plus: Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohm-y-Gosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
England, UK
I have to say, the KFL+ gets better and better with each build I do. I've now experimented with various gauge kanthal, each time using a slightly thicker version. So far, I started on 32awg, then 30awg, and the latest build 28awg…..and using nine wraps on a 2mm drill bit yields 1.35 Ohms. I've compressed the coil such that all the coils are touching one another. Cotton wool as the wick. Absolutely superb results. So much flavour. This is exactly what I've been hoping for in an rba.

Now to concentrate on juice. So many vendors and flavours to try.

Ohm-y-Gosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
England, UK
I hope Provape drops the tapered look on the next version. It's really a PITA to work around.

Yep, agreed, I'd be straight online picking up another one if they gave the option of a straight top-cap in addition to the tapered version. There's so many atty's out there that are 22/23mm now that it would seem to be a good idea.

sean5340

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
South Louisiana
The KFL+ is an awesome tank. Just re-wicked mine.

Attachments

• KFLtwisted1.jpg
    KFLtwisted1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,588
  • KFLtwisted2.jpg
    KFLtwisted2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 213
  • KFLtwisted3.jpg
    KFLtwisted3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 105

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Just wondering if anyone can help -- I'm looking to buy one. At first I wasn't sure if I should get a clone or not but I kinda figure if I'm gonna buy one why not just buy a real one? What vendors are you guys using? I was going to get the ehpro kayfun lite from madvapes but I've been looking for a real one and I'm having a hard time finding a vendor.

Also another question - I have an MVP 2.0 I don't see why I won't be fine...right? (I know where to keep the ohms)

Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything just not sure where to find the answers to my questions!

patsfan1130

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boston
I just picked up 2 KFL+ V2 from Vaperev. You'll be fine with an MVP - I would pick up a cone to give it a cleaner look but that's me.

Just wondering if anyone can help -- I'm looking to buy one. At first I wasn't sure if I should get a clone or not but I kinda figure if I'm gonna buy one why not just buy a real one? What vendors are you guys using? I was going to get the ehpro kayfun lite from madvapes but I've been looking for a real one and I'm having a hard time finding a vendor.

Also another question - I have an MVP 2.0 I don't see why I won't be fine...right? (I know where to keep the ohms)

Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything just not sure where to find the answers to my questions!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

I just picked up 2 KFL+ V2 from Vaperev. You'll be fine with an MVP - I would pick up a cone to give it a cleaner look but that's me.

The cone that comes with the MVP works fine. That's what I use on mine.

I have 2 of the Black Edition KFL+ from privatedeal2010 on fleabay.
He doesn't have any ATM but I've read good things about the EHPro.
Mad Vapes in Worcester is run by a longtime vaper. Fair B&M prices and the best of people :thumb:

13034896765_ea12b79339_o.jpg

Last edited:

Danolink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Lincoln NE.

Got my first Kayfun lite+ yesterday love it on my MVP2.0 it has the matte finish,I also ordered the nano kit it is polished so I have a two tone combo,with a vapelyfe drip tip. Makes for a lower profile. This is a clone from slowtech but vapes great 28ga. Kanthal 1.6 ohms organic cotton wick. This is what I purchased. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1668901 :vapor:
danolink-albums-kayfun-nano-mvp2-picture329730-kayfun-nano-mixed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread