Kanger Aerotank Mega "Topfill Cap"?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I figured if anyone replied...you'd be the one. You seem to be well versed in hardware.

I may have to devise a top-fill feature in the top cap.

Not really well-versed. but I do have and love the Aerotank Mega.

The only solution I've ever thought of to make the Aerotank topfill is to drill a hole at the top in a drill press, then use a silicone cone plug to plug it. If I ever were to do this, I would make sure to make the hole about 2x larger than my eliquid nozzle so there is venting as it's filled. But to me this is more trouble than it's worth. I don't mind bottom fill.

But my question to you is: are you looking to make it top fill so you can fill it up all the way or just because you hate bottom fill?

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    If your biggest grip is not being able to fill all the way to top of glass, there is a "solution" but I personally never cared much to keep doing it that way, so I don't. Doesn't bother me enough lol.

The video shows him using a tissue, but most folks used a Qtip.

I seen that. That's hokey AF and still does not fill the tank.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well it certainly is a design flaw. That and the AFC. But at least they did update the AFC right before the original Aerotank line went out of production. I was able to get one with the updated AFC, but I wish I had gotten a few more.

xZKyg6B.jpg

Reactions: Real-ist

Users who are viewing this thread